• Publishing Your Brain on WebBrain

The new WebBrain hosting service is now in beta. It lets you easily publish Brains online in just a few steps. You don't need a Web server, all you...

2 5,671

Started by Moe

• Open attached url's automaticly?

Is this an option? It would allow me to use the links to navigate through content in a separate iframe ....

1 142

Started by Rus

• Plex left - Content right

I did a web site with this once for a philosophy project, about three years ago, based on navigating attached web pages in a frameset where the plex...

6 1,602

Started by Rus

• changing the javascript code that is used for SiteBrain

Hi, I am having a sitebrain as my website (https://www.wideopenwindows.be), and I can easily change the HTML and CSS around to create a responsive...

3 138

Started by TonHaarmans

• SiteBrain anti-aliasing links

Hi, I am busy setting up a SiteBrain from PersonalBrain 5.5 (Mac). Have a look on https://www.wideopenwindows.be/new/ . As you can see I can pretty...

4 109

Started by TonHaarmans

• Exportig images in notes

It has been my impression until now that if one inserted images in a note, that those images were saved in a thoughtData folder when one exported an ...

2 2,028

Started by ChrisCase

• Icons will not show?

When I export my brain as a siteBrain the icons disappears, is there anything I should do to keep them or why is this happening?

3 2,668

Started by kalleballe

• Outline View?

Is it possible to switch an online Brain to an outline view?

0 1,036

Started by HenryTST

• v8 SiteBrain HTML

hello I'm sorry to report that v8.0.0.1 still exports to HTML using the ugliest of colour themes. It would *really* be helpful if it can be...

0 1,387

Started by enkidu

• V7 SiteBrain Questions

I have reviewed the SiteBrain section of the The Brain 7 User Guide as a precursor to purchasing and have the following questions... In a...

4 2,848

Started by Develop

• removing time stamp in sitebrain

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE AR-SA ...

7 3,308

Started by farzad

• Site Brain to start minimized

Is there a way to have my exported (V.6) Sitebrain open with the plex minimized (Red Arrow upper left corner) rather than Maximixed?

1 1,580

Started by Fantastic

• V7 Sitebrain example wanted

I'd like to see an example of what V7 has to offer for export of sitebrains. It would take a major ammount of work to get our organization upgraded...

6 2,460

Started by Fantastic

• Unable to Export SiteBrain with Trial?

I have been unable export a working SiteBrain HTML. Simple HTML works just fine. The export process completes with no errors but the page does not...

3 1,946

Started by ieorsteve

• WebBrain in SharePoint?

Has anyone put a Brain web maps into their organizations's SharePoint site? I am very interested in doing this for my company and I am hoping someone...

1 2,214

Started by Cliffu

• PB & website publishing

Below are a few thoughts about the using PB for website publishing prompted by the changes at http://www.thebrain.com . Sitebrain ...

2 3,147

Started by nw

• Search in Sitebrain

I have asked several times without getting an answer about the inadequacy of the Search function in Sitebrain. There are two problems with it. 1....

2 2,013

Started by ChrisCase

• Evaluation Message

Hi all, When I export a SiteBrain and begin to use it then I see an Evaluation Message. Because I am using a version that has been fully paid for...

3 2,975

Started by tcarternyc

• Instant Search

Having real problems with the search functionality on my online Sitebrain situated at http://www.thesaurium.com/thesaurii/ The Instant search...

7 2,616

Started by Happerley

• Does Google find text in SiteBrains?

Can the Google web crawlers penetrate PB 6 site brains finding text that can be returned in Google searches? In other words, will my PB 6 site brain...

2 2,598

Started by Leslieinva

• Lines disappear in IE

Have found that the thought 'lines' are not showing in IE. They appear in Firefox and Chrome as a reference. See http://www.thesaurium.com Does...

3 2,409

Started by Happerley

• Sitebrain highlights

Hi Moe, Just one customization issue for Sitebrain I can't work out. The highlight color around the selected field is alway s green and I...

0 2,298

Started by Happerley

• Copyright Do's & Don'ts

I'm not sure what info copied from web or print sources can be legally included in a brain I post on the web. Has anyone seen any clear,...

1 2,239

Started by Leslieinva

• Archive to cd?

I need to archive a sitebrain site to a cd. However, when I attempt to view the files locally on my computer, the plex is empty. Once I upload it to...

2 2,132

Started by rooze

• Export to SiteBrain HTML

Suddenly, I can't export my brain to SiteBrain HTML. When it is finished and the browser opens locally to show, there is no content in the plex or...

4 3,075

Started by kenan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software