• Import XML

by Leslieinva: Can one import XML data (of the correct format of course) into Personal Brain 4? It clearly exports it, but how would you import it? I'd like to...

18 7,704

Started by Leslieinva

• launch url to search specific info

by sherardp: Is it possible to search from the url using a context link? I would like to have a 3rd party app fill in search data within an embedded search...

6 2,509

Started by sherardp

• del.icio.us to Brain

by unhinged: Hello there, not sure whether this will be of interest to anyone but I knocked this together to get my del.icio.us bookmarks into the Brain. I've...

12 3,916

Started by unhinged

• guid generation

by cd: Hi all, looking into generating some xml with attachments and the like. As i'd like to copy those into the appropriate brain folder, i was...

1 2,576

Started by cd

• Import = Export?

by HanBav: Now Import of Word 2007 outlines shall be possible (don't have it for test) and Import of OPLM is possible (made a little test, works). My question...

11 8,277

Started by HanBav

• PB XML 2 dynamic Html Outline converter

by cd: Me again, another script i came up with. It converts from PB5.5 xml export (i use it for copying individual thoughts and wandering twds. the...

3 3,414

Started by cd

• E-Mail to PB XML Import incl. Attachments, Tags etc

by cd: Hi all, i've been working on an email2pb type of program. right now, it's out of the ugly-bugs-state and i'd like to share it for some...

0 2,411

Started by cd

• Wordpress and theBrain

by storageman: Has anyone used Wordpress and inserted theBrain? Would very much like to connect. Boblevy@infknow.com

1 2,451

Started by storageman

• Joomla & theBrain

by storageman: Has anyone use Joomla and placed a brain on their website? Would very much like to connect with anyone who has or wants to. Boblevy@inf2know.com

2 3,107

Started by storageman

• Explination of schema/DTD

by RLPopeIII: Is there a document around here that explains the element data for PB XML? For example, what do the link/dir numbers translate to? Thanks, Ren

4 2,483

Started by RLPopeIII

• Visualwords

by zoner: I was browsing around and found this visual dictionary site http://www.visuwords.com. What is nice about it is that you can use it in conjunction...

9 4,278

Started by zoner

• example Import PB XML data in excel sheet

by Adathome: Export your Personal Brain (with link types) to a PersonalBrain XML file and use the Excel XML import function and import the PB xml in the Excel - ...

3 6,172

Started by Adathome

• Database Viewer - Exporter - SDK

by jsw_nz: I wanted to ask about the general news/direction - that PB is planning to release the SDK sometime in 2009 - my interest is in some sort of ...

1 3,411

Started by jsw_nz

• Presentations using PB

by Mandox: Hi everybody. As part of my job, I conduct numerous internal and external presentations and keynote speeches about innovation. As propably most of...

37 9,034

Started by Mandox

• Creating a node from an external program

by marcwbrooks: I use launchy for a lot of things, including the ability to quickly append text to a text file for ideas I have but can't work on at the moment. I...

1 2,848

Started by marcwbrooks

• TreeSheets

by jroeterd: Hello, I came across TreeSheets on http://treesheets.com/. I find it a very novell way of working with data. No replacement for PB but mayby one...

2 2,963

Started by jroeterd

• can personal brain read OWL, RDF files?

by zakir7: hello guys and girls, im seeking some answers regarding the capabilities of personal brain. basically im working on a visualization for a semantic...

3 7,598

Started by zakir7

• PB TiddlyWiki

by DrBob: Has anyone integrated PB with TiddlyWiki? Some kind of import, maybe on a subset of tiddlers from a TiddlyWiki based on tiddler tags. What I'd...

4 3,278

Started by DrBob

• Importing Outlook mails as files in PB 5

by lsimoncini: Hello, being a great believer of "PB as the center of the world" (TM) I would have liked to be able to import entire and untouched mail...

1 6,553

Started by lsimoncini

• XML with oxygen

by HanBav: I try to get some knowledge about use of XML for some special structured data. So I use the oxygen Editor for getting deeper in this XML-World. I...

2 2,213

Started by HanBav

• PB to iPod Notes?

by nw: Has anybody tried to convert their PB for use on an iPOD (classic, nano etc, not itouch or iphone) using the notes feature? ConceptDraw MindMap...

2 2,019

Started by nw

• CityDesk to PB?

by nw: Has anyone done an import from CityDesk to PB yet? My website is currently implemented using CityDesk. My plan is to switch to PB for publishing. To...

0 1,916

Started by nw

• XML Import broke in 4.5.0.3?

by mosaic: I have attached an xml file which can be imported in 4.1.3.6 successfully. However, it cannot be imported into 4.5.0.3. I am wondering why. This...

24 4,056

Started by mosaic

• Brain 4 hangs when trying to import large XML file

by PACMAN: Hello ! I have built up an XML file (respecting Brain's xml schema) from a database I want to import; it includes thoughts, links and entries. The...

2 2,069

Started by PACMAN

• Excel to PersonalBrain converter

by andycpp: I have huge (~30.000 rows) database, every row describes relations between several entities (columns). I want to convert it to PersonalBrain. How can...

7 4,039

Started by andycpp

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software