• iPad Support, Categories, and More

by Harlan: WebBrain has been updated to include support for a variety of features including: Brain Viewing "Arrange Thoughts by" options...

7 3,198

Started by Harlan

• WebBrain Releases

by pshanks: It would be nice to know what has changed with WebBrain like we see for PersonalBrain. = http://forums.thebrain.com/?forum=92430 It make it hard to...

2 1,489

Started by pshanks

• Customizing

by GregOsimowicz: Good afternoon, I've been playing with webbrain.com today and have been really impressed with the different added improvements. However, I'm...

3 1,357

Started by GregOsimowicz

• Is webbrain good enough?

by GregOsimowicz: Good afternoon everyone, First of all congratulations to the development team for a great product! I've just tried webbrain.com today and some...

2 1,458

Started by GregOsimowicz

• Various Fixes

by Harlan: WebBrain has been updated with a variety of fixes and optimizations. Problems with URL favicons disappearing have been resolved. You may need to...

0 1,419

Started by Harlan

• Privacy issues

by JonnyB: I am just wondering about privacy issues, using this service. I have a lot of stuff that I wouldn't want eyes to see. (Of course, I would use the...

3 1,991

Started by JonnyB

• WebBrain

by pshanks: Does WebBrain use (or will use) the searching index included in BrainZip? Should we included the search index option in our BrainZips for our...

3 2,347

Started by pshanks

• WebBrain Updated

by Harlan: A new, updated version of WebBrain is up now and features a new look, plus many fixes and a few new features. Check it out. http://webbrain.com

3 1,992

Started by Harlan

• WebBrain from Beta to Alpha

by pshanks: I noticed that we've gone from WebBrain Beta to WebBrain Alpha. Doesn't it normally go from Alpha to Beta to GA? So the question begs to ask are...

3 1,705

Started by pshanks

• Change of e-mail address

by NorthFarm: I need to change my e-mail address in the webbrain profile. But I can't see how to do this.

3 1,772

Started by NorthFarm

• Webbrain with Iframe

by ChrisCase: In Harlan's blog there's a description of using a Webbrain as the navigation interface for a website. I've been trying that, but am not familiar...

10 2,794

Started by ChrisCase

• WebBrain within an eLearning course

by pshanks: Just thought we would share some of our testing using the WebBrain with an eLearning tool that we use called Articulate. Nothing fancy, just pure...

0 1,535

Started by pshanks

• Iphone Icon

by tflynn00: Can the WebBrain site include a nice icon for my iphone? Without it I get a minature image of the...

1 1,641

Started by tflynn00

• Webbrain vs Sitebrain

by ChrisCase: I wonder if development has ceased on Sitebrain, with the focus moving to Webbrain. The latter has certain advantages I can see: 1. It's faster 2....

8 2,786

Started by ChrisCase

• Webbrain Search

by ChrisCase: It's great that the Webbrain will do searches for words within thought names, not just for the starting letter. But I find it will not search for...

2 1,714

Started by ChrisCase

• Full-featured webbrain

by vkiskinov: When to expect full-featured web-based brain? Copmared to PB Prof. would all functions be presented? Thanks in advance.

2 1,798

Started by vkiskinov

• thought permissions - hiding private thoughts

by chinarut: Hi! It so amazing to witness the evolution of the webbrain since its introduction! I'd love to just publish my brain verbatim and link it from my...

4 2,843

Started by chinarut

• WebBrain Observations

by SamCox: Hi Harlan and all, I like the WebBrain Hosting concept, and admire and appreciate the work you and your team have done to realize it. I haven't yet...

1 1,739

Started by SamCox

• Put Your Mind Online

by Harlan: The brand new Brain hosting service has launched in early beta form at: http://webbrain.com WebBrain is designed to make it really easy to share...

10 2,567

Started by Harlan

• iPhone sizing and search

by zenrain: The Brain toolbar at the top works well when accessing the site from a normal browser. However, with the limited screen size of the iPhone, it takes...

4 2,985

Started by zenrain

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software