• WebBrain Releases

by pshanks: It would be nice to know what has changed with WebBrain like we see for PersonalBrain. = http://forums.thebrain.com/?forum=92430 It make it hard to...

2 1,489

Started by pshanks

• Customizing

by GregOsimowicz: Good afternoon, I've been playing with webbrain.com today and have been really impressed with the different added improvements. However, I'm...

3 1,356

Started by GregOsimowicz

• Is webbrain good enough?

by GregOsimowicz: Good afternoon everyone, First of all congratulations to the development team for a great product! I've just tried webbrain.com today and some...

2 1,456

Started by GregOsimowicz

• Various Fixes

by Harlan: WebBrain has been updated with a variety of fixes and optimizations. Problems with URL favicons disappearing have been resolved. You may need to...

0 1,419

Started by Harlan

• Privacy issues

by JonnyB: I am just wondering about privacy issues, using this service. I have a lot of stuff that I wouldn't want eyes to see. (Of course, I would use the...

3 1,989

Started by JonnyB

• WebBrain

by pshanks: Does WebBrain use (or will use) the searching index included in BrainZip? Should we included the search index option in our BrainZips for our...

3 2,347

Started by pshanks

• WebBrain Updated

by Harlan: A new, updated version of WebBrain is up now and features a new look, plus many fixes and a few new features. Check it out. http://webbrain.com

3 1,992

Started by Harlan

• WebBrain from Beta to Alpha

by pshanks: I noticed that we've gone from WebBrain Beta to WebBrain Alpha. Doesn't it normally go from Alpha to Beta to GA? So the question begs to ask are...

3 1,705

Started by pshanks

• Change of e-mail address

by NorthFarm: I need to change my e-mail address in the webbrain profile. But I can't see how to do this.

3 1,764

Started by NorthFarm

• Webbrain with Iframe

by ChrisCase: In Harlan's blog there's a description of using a Webbrain as the navigation interface for a website. I've been trying that, but am not familiar...

10 2,793

Started by ChrisCase

• WebBrain within an eLearning course

by pshanks: Just thought we would share some of our testing using the WebBrain with an eLearning tool that we use called Articulate. Nothing fancy, just pure...

0 1,535

Started by pshanks

• Iphone Icon

by tflynn00: Can the WebBrain site include a nice icon for my iphone? Without it I get a minature image of the...

1 1,641

Started by tflynn00

• Webbrain vs Sitebrain

by ChrisCase: I wonder if development has ceased on Sitebrain, with the focus moving to Webbrain. The latter has certain advantages I can see: 1. It's faster 2....

8 2,786

Started by ChrisCase

• Webbrain Search

by ChrisCase: It's great that the Webbrain will do searches for words within thought names, not just for the starting letter. But I find it will not search for...

2 1,714

Started by ChrisCase

• Full-featured webbrain

by vkiskinov: When to expect full-featured web-based brain? Copmared to PB Prof. would all functions be presented? Thanks in advance.

2 1,798

Started by vkiskinov

• thought permissions - hiding private thoughts

by chinarut: Hi! It so amazing to witness the evolution of the webbrain since its introduction! I'd love to just publish my brain verbatim and link it from my...

4 2,838

Started by chinarut

• WebBrain Observations

by SamCox: Hi Harlan and all, I like the WebBrain Hosting concept, and admire and appreciate the work you and your team have done to realize it. I haven't yet...

1 1,739

Started by SamCox

• Put Your Mind Online

by Harlan: The brand new Brain hosting service has launched in early beta form at: http://webbrain.com WebBrain is designed to make it really easy to share...

10 2,567

Started by Harlan

• iPhone sizing and search

by zenrain: The Brain toolbar at the top works well when accessing the site from a normal browser. However, with the limited screen size of the iPhone, it takes...

4 2,985

Started by zenrain

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software