• keyboard shortcuts for Expand/Collapse All

Every time after I hit OK button to close Preferences, the shortcuts for "Expand All" and "Collapse All" work only once. The...

5 1,338

Started by Dryopithecus

• Tags/Categories-Contextmenu

No longer offers option to create a new one - it is far easier to add them using this menu than P A-tab. Could you pls. provide such an option again?

2 1,231

Started by mbaas

• Using command key in keyboard accelerators

Using PB 5.5.0.1 with Mac OS 10.5.6 and Java SE 6 Using the command (equivalently Apple) key in a keyboard accelerator generates weird results: (1)...

1 1,579

Started by dkr

• Expanded Normal View Setup

In preferences you have created a very nice set of controls and then got a bit too creative with the title Expanded Normal View Setup. Seems...

0 1,038

Started by Shiiko

• Error while deleting an event

PB 5501 with indexing libraries Java 1.6.0_15 Vista-32bit I selected an event, then clicked the "Delete" button, then the event...

2 1,118

Started by Dryopithecus

• Weird output.log

Hi. Not that anything was wrong in PB, but I just stumbled upon this output.log which seems to indicate that PB is chasing its own tail. It happened...

1 1,159

Started by NorthFarm

• Search and Replace Attachment Locations

File - Utilities - Replace Attachment Locations Allows search and replace of attachment locations. I was trying this will a small test brain and...

1 1,321

Started by pshanks

• Pasting outline - link to exisiting

Ok, this locks up for me. I cannot paste an updated outline into an existing outline i pasted before. for example paste this first ...

2 1,283

Started by autoxracer

• Indexing Libraries

Every time I run the program a message popup (look attachment). After first message I download PB with indexing libraries, but the message...

8 1,392

Started by grave

• Unzipping BrainZips does not work.

Maybe its because I'm trying to open a 5.0 brain. PB shuts down when I try. Also there is some icons missing from the dialog box in the to right...

6 1,400

Started by NorthFarm

• Capture Thought Icon

Tried this feature and it caused my PB session to go into a funny limbo state that I couldn't seem to get out of. When I first clicked on the...

0 1,330

Started by tcahill

• Virtual Thoughts - Icon

Virtual Thought don't show up with the blue folder icon that PB5.0 has for them. They just show up as thoughts without the folder. Vista,...

1 1,235

Started by pshanks

• Indexing Installer

It seems that PB5.5 keeps asking to download the indexing installer even after a successful download and install of the installer. Somewhat...

2 1,236

Started by bmac

• 5.5 Has Arrived

Announcement is here: http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=3605008

0 1,385

Started by Harlan

• PersonalBrain 5.5

Hi All, This new forum area is for the upcoming release of PersonalBrain 5.5 Beta which I will be posting more details on tomorrow . Best...

23 3,318

Started by Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software