• Sharing attachments to other apps

I was surprised to learn this weekend that I couldn't share an attachment with other apps. The scenario: I had a solid LTE connection on my iPhone...

3 467

Started by danlandrum

• Deleting single items in Inbox

If you have multiple items in the inbox and delete one of them, all items will be deleted.

5 594

Started by zenrain

• Note Buttons

When I open the thought note, the buttons up at the top don't change if I'm in Edit mode or not. If I'm not in edit mode (just after going to the...

1 590

Started by zenrain

• Did you know... Tags and Thought Types

Quick tip for iOS (and probably Android users). Did you know you can add tags and thought types to thoughts in the iOS app? To do so, activate the...

1 556

Started by zenrain

• Update for iPhone 6 and 6+

Please update TheBrain for the latest iPhones. I own the 6+ and the plex, keyboard and toolbar scale up rather than taking advantage of the new...

1 607

Started by zenrain

• Icons for Thoughts with Notes, please!!!

Well, this is just starting version, and I hope it will grow and develop closer to its the desktop variant (of course, off-line storage is the most...

1 647

Started by leolit

• iOS 8 Extensions

Are there plans to create an app extension for creating new thoughts for iOS 8? This would be much better than the current way (bookmark), and...

2 910

Started by zenrain

• New Climate Brain designed for iOS access

I've started a thread in the Brain Uses Forum on our new Climate Change Brain (CliMit Insights). We've designed it for iOS access as well, so please...

2 818

Started by mctrexler

• Searching Thoughts with the same name. Feature request

I guess this is a feature request: When you have a number of Thoughts with identical names searching for them either on a general search or when...

7 1,049

Started by purdisc

• General Feedback

I've had a bit more time to play with this now and first want to say very well done. It's easy to use, the buttons are minimal but let you know what...

14 1,483

Started by zenrain

• Android version without types, tags and icon library??

I just have seen the new videos in the YouTube channel about the coming Android version. What I was not seeing, were setting types, tags and icons...

3 989

Started by GerSch

• Search - Feedback

When searching on a slow connection it is never clear to me if TheBrain is not finding any corresponding thoughts or if the search is still being...

2 746

Started by andreas

• Expanded View Support

Please implement expanded view support for IOS and cloud version.

1 776

Started by digitecture

• TheBrain on older iPod Touch / Android version ETA and feature parity with iOS

I really want TheBrain on mobile so I can use it locally and than sync up later. Basically to replace a leather 3x5 card wallet / pen I use now -...

1 812

Started by danjcla

• Scrolling Tip

Not sure if this was in the latest update, or has always been the case. When there are a lot of thoughts on the screen, a scrollbar appears. I've...

3 899

Started by zenrain

• Notes: linefeeds in list possible?

On the PC, notes can have a format like this: Is this possible on iOS devices? Martin

5 849

Started by mnolte

• Waiting to Open

When TheBrain app hasn't been opened for a while, or if you've quit the app, when you re-open several things happen: There's TheBrain symbol that...

2 845

Started by zenrain

• Top of the Note

It would be nice if you could tap the top bar to get back to the top of a note. This is primarily for the iPhone, as the iPad shares the menu bar...

2 787

Started by zenrain

• long thought names on iPhone

I have a thought with 13 children. In landscape mode only the first 5 or 6 letters of the children's thought names are visible, 9 or 10 when there is...

7 966

Started by mnolte

• Wander feature

It would be great to have the brain wander like the desktop… That is one of my favorite features.

3 822

Started by levitz

• Bug Report

Well done. Truly is a nice application with a user friendly GUI. I look forward to seeing it grow and taking advantage of its potential. I have an...

2 757

Started by DoeJoe

• Thoughts with multiple attachments

This is a weird one. When you have a thought with multiple attachments, if you start TheBrain, go to that thought and click the paperclip the...

6 819

Started by zenrain

• tags

Any chance of creating/removing tags in the iOS version? (Or did I miss how to do that?)

1 689

Started by dhaney

• Dock

Hey, look what made it into my dock...

1 656

Started by zenrain

• Search on IOS

So Search on ISO can find a thought but not a phrase in an embedded pdf file. Desktop can find both. So when will indexing be sent to iPad with...

2 661

Started by Hbrooks2

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software