• Wander feature

It would be great to have the brain wander like the desktop… That is one of my favorite features.

3 821

Started by levitz

• Bug Report

Well done. Truly is a nice application with a user friendly GUI. I look forward to seeing it grow and taking advantage of its potential. I have an...

2 756

Started by DoeJoe

• Thoughts with multiple attachments

This is a weird one. When you have a thought with multiple attachments, if you start TheBrain, go to that thought and click the paperclip the...

6 818

Started by zenrain

• tags

Any chance of creating/removing tags in the iOS version? (Or did I miss how to do that?)

1 686

Started by dhaney

• Dock

Hey, look what made it into my dock...

1 655

Started by zenrain

• Search on IOS

So Search on ISO can find a thought but not a phrase in an embedded pdf file. Desktop can find both. So when will indexing be sent to iPad with...

2 657

Started by Hbrooks2

• Lets talk security?

I can't seem to find any information on security. 1) How secure is the information stored on cloud server. Is encryption implemented? 2) If not is...

4 801

Started by DoeJoe

• Note Text in Landscape View (iPad)

The note text in portrait view doesn't wrap/adjust based on the size of the note area, so the text goes off the screen.

4 623

Started by zenrain

• TheBrain for iOS Now Available Worldwide

TheBrain for iOS is now available worldwide on the app store at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/thebrain-for-ios/id835873357 ...

2 689

Started by ShelleyHayduk

• Feature Request - Create New Thoughts From the Inbox

First, great job and congratulations on the release. My first feature request Currently we can add bookmarks from the inbox to existing thoughts...

0 831

Started by zenrain

• Available Now in Canada and Everywhere Soon

TheBrain for iOS is now available from the Canadian App Store! More information is available here: http://www.thebrain.com/products/ios TheBrain...

2 837

Started by Harlan

• TheBrain iOS: notes icon

Sorry, I'm not from Canada, so now just watching your youtube clips ) Am I right than it can't be evident if the thought has the Note it it until...

3 729

Started by leolit

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software