• Attachments menu questions

There are a couple of things that I don't yet understand: what is the EDIT function for? How do I use the Inbox function? How do I add a link to...

4 65

Started by Jerryseadog

• Home Thought (IOS-254)

The home thought will only change after the app has been restarted. Changing the home thought on the desktop app, synching and then synching the iOS...

1 66

Started by zenrain

• Two Suggestions

Hi, iOS interface is fairly minimal, but it works most of the time. A few small features to consider 1. Swipe left / right (or up /down) to go back...

1 124

Started by shinyplastic

• Navigation Buttons on iPhone and Forget button issue (IOS-252)

Are there plans for a back / forward button? Or are they already there and I'm missing something? Seems like the top left and top right of the...

1 59

Started by tomcal123

• Notes on iPhone

On the notes window of the iOS iPhone version, there is a lot of space at the top dedicated to the name and back button. Would be nice to trim this...

1 69

Started by zenrain

• Problem with Outlook attachments (and maybe others)

I've been saving Outlook messages and contacts to TB 9 using the method described here: ...

0 57

Started by tomcal123

• Search

Pressing the search icon causes an immediate dump to OS home screen. I should add that this is with iOS 11 beta on an iPad Pro. It works find on my...

3 52

Started by flyteach

• Feedback

iPhone only (haven't been using on my iPad YET) I like the long press expands the thought name if it's shortened. Much much faster than the old...

1 57

Started by zenrain

• Viewing Web Pages

Currently, to view a web link, you have to navigate to the attachments screen, then tap on the link, which then opens in Safari. I'd like to propose...

2 48

Started by bkonia

• Carrier, Time and battery info zoomed in

When viewing TheBrain iOS on an iPhone 7 plus, the top line information (carrier, reception, time etc) is showing as zoomed in or larger than the...

1 31

Started by zenrain

• Download of Larger Brain doesn't finishes

I have download a couple of smaller Brains to my iPhone iPad OK. My larger Brain is crashing, is there a way to send logs or is that...

2 84

Started by pshanks

• Syncing First Brain

Hi All, Maybe I'm being dumb, but how do you sync your existing V9 brains? I expected the pull down to sync would have done that. Now either my...

4 53

Started by shinyplastic

• The Brain 9 iOS - 9.0.0.1

Visually nice -- UI is a bit old fashioned though -- doesn't have the look and feel of an iOS 9+ app. Seems to be more of a limited capture...

12 208

Started by korm

• How to Install TheBrain 9 for iOS (beta version)

A new version of TheBrain for iOS is now available. Space is limited, so sign up now! This version will allow you to sync your Brains from...

3 871

Started by Harlan

• Sync stalled

I have just edited a few thoughts in a freshly created brain (via Freemind-data import). Mainly I have added 2 picture attachments. Now the sync...

2 44

Started by marcussommer

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software