• bug report: excess spaces in imported notes

by wvdb: Notes imported from a PB3 brain have excess space characters in front and the end of most lines. version: 4.0.2.7 on OS-X Wouter VdB

0 1,489

Started by wvdb

• Importing Lists

by Ray: To make it easier to build abrain it would be nice to be able to import a list. A list of items in a column could be imported into PB and these items...

3 1,567

Started by Ray

• Spidering Web sites

by Ray: The ability to build a Brain by spidering a web site was very handy to build a Brain. This is a feature I used regularly in version 3 but have not...

1 1,395

Started by Ray

• performance: hardware maximums, dev boxes

by quipu18: Hi, In this beta run, it's been hard to look back at PB3 and not use PB4 regularly. I thought I would just make a small brain to house my beta...

1 1,362

Started by quipu18

• using PB4 with win98SE

by Carnevale: Hi everyone. PB4 is a great software. I am using it at home and it works great on 2Ghz PC with win2000 pro. But at work using win98SE...

1 1,445

Started by Carnevale

• Office security

by Errol: At my office the IT people restricts the use of our computers. We just can not install anything without authorization and having them do the...

1 1,385

Started by Errol

• PB4 beta observation, feedback :suggestion

by hock: First off, I have been using brain since version 1.7. TheBrain is so much more than an Explorer replacement and I am really excited that thebrain4...

1 1,573

Started by hock

• YAHOO PB4

by ChrisCase: Here's a link to the Personal Brain Yahoo Group messages since the dawn of PB Mach4, sorted by thread

0 1,678

Started by ChrisCase

• Thought Activity logging?

by quipu18: Thanks for the creating this forum; now the 2 yahoo groups and thebrain can come together and collaborate I noticed on the feature list...

1 1,417

Started by quipu18

• Version 4.0.2.7

by Harlan: Version 4.0.2.7 is up now and includes the following changes: Mac OS X: Install process simplified - just drag the icon where you...

4 1,529

Started by Harlan

• Thanks for your help

by Harlan: Just a quick note to say thank-you to everyone for your help with the beta so far. It's been really great to be able to get feedback so quickly from...

0 1,300

Started by Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software