• bug report: excess spaces in imported notes

by wvdb : Notes imported from a PB3 brain have excess space characters in front and the end of most lines. version: 4.0.2.7 on OS-X Wouter VdB

0 1,489

Started by wvdb

• Importing Lists

by Ray : To make it easier to build abrain it would be nice to be able to import a list. A list of items in a column could be imported into PB and these items...

3 1,567

Started by Ray

• Spidering Web sites

by Ray : The ability to build a Brain by spidering a web site was very handy to build a Brain. This is a feature I used regularly in version 3 but have not...

1 1,395

Started by Ray

• performance: hardware maximums, dev boxes

by quipu18 : Hi, In this beta run, it's been hard to look back at PB3 and not use PB4 regularly. I thought I would just make a small brain to house my beta...

1 1,362

Started by quipu18

• using PB4 with win98SE

by Carnevale : Hi everyone. PB4 is a great software. I am using it at home and it works great on 2Ghz PC with win2000 pro. But at work using win98SE...

1 1,445

Started by Carnevale

• Office security

by Errol : At my office the IT people restricts the use of our computers. We just can not install anything without authorization and having them do the...

1 1,385

Started by Errol

• PB4 beta observation, feedback :suggestion

by hock : First off, I have been using brain since version 1.7. TheBrain is so much more than an Explorer replacement and I am really excited that thebrain4...

1 1,572

Started by hock

• YAHOO PB4

by ChrisCase : Here's a link to the Personal Brain Yahoo Group messages since the dawn of PB Mach4, sorted by thread

0 1,678

Started by ChrisCase

• Thought Activity logging?

by quipu18 : Thanks for the creating this forum; now the 2 yahoo groups and thebrain can come together and collaborate I noticed on the feature list...

1 1,417

Started by quipu18

• Version 4.0.2.7

by Harlan : Version 4.0.2.7 is up now and includes the following changes: Mac OS X: Install process simplified - just drag the icon where you...

4 1,528

Started by Harlan

• Thanks for your help

by Harlan : Just a quick note to say thank-you to everyone for your help with the beta so far. It's been really great to be able to get feedback so quickly from...

0 1,300

Started by Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software