• how to insert images in the notes ?

Hello I'm using PB 4.5.1 and 5 I don't know how to paste images in notes ! if somebody could explain it to me it will help ! thanks in...

2 1,561

Started by coustoulin

• OMG Graphics Paste Fixed

Since 4.x whatever there have been certain graphics that pasted into a notes page as a black square so I've been pasting them into Paint, copying...

2 1,366

Started by crbnblu

• ftp synchronization

Sorry to be repetitive, but I'm wanting to use ftp to keep my project files in sync between different locations. I'm using ftp directory...

2 1,371

Started by tcahill

• Flow

Good afternoon, I needed/liked/wished to represent a flow in the plex. Because TheBrain does not implement anything (except...

5 2,661

Started by FransJehoul

• Personal Brain better than OneNote? Not!

I just downloaded PB to a Mac I'm using because I can't find a version of OneNote that runs on OSX. I was hooked by the claim on a google result that...

11 8,275

Started by YiamCross

• Structuring knowledge: types, supertypes, keywords, Labels

Perhaps this forum is the right place to start detailing strategies for making the best use of the metadata capabilities built into PB. So begin...

22 9,434

Started by tcahill

• Information management strategies

Hi. Here is my problem: I receive allot of good information via email from a number of sources where I have opted-in. I have whittled the...

12 6,751

Started by Shiiko

• Search Web

The documentation doesn't really do justtice to the Search Web function, which I think is amazing. There are about a dozen places I go to quite...

0 2,599

Started by crbnblu

• PDF Management - How do you use it

All, I have quite a few PDFs that contain multiple articles (for instance a copy of the Scientific American). Within my brain I want to link...

2 1,857

Started by sjeeke

• Social Sites and PB Demo.

Here is a "first take" of a Personal Brain Demo that I posted to Seesmic. Since I can't embed the video here is the link: ...

1 1,427

Started by DavidH

• writing a novel

I've found the brain an invaluable tool in aiding me with my novel writing. I've got a template that I designed that you can take a look at to see...

2 2,204

Started by iceheartx

• Big Thinker Event on October 23rd!

Join us for this special event! Connecting the Dots between Medical Research, New Ide as, Innovation and Venture Capital. ...

0 1,461

Started by Tracy

• My types

Good afternoon, I have build a type tree because i can see/use/.... the usage of colors the usage of icons super type-type relationship...

0 1,560

Started by FransJehoul

• Knowledge Driven Project Management

Check out our latest blog post for anyone interested in using PersonalBrain for Project Management From Ideas to Action, Using...

0 1,673

Started by Tracy

• TheBrain Blog: From Ideas to Action

For those who have not seen this blog article on Project Management and PB: http://blog.thebrain.com/from-ideas-to-action/ Good comment by...

0 1,466

Started by jostber

• PB as an Electronic Document Management System

I came across this interesting article which includes some guidelines for an effective Electronic Ddocument Management System (EDM). As well as...

7 2,820

Started by zenrain

• Meme map

Hi, Wanted to start a long-term discussion regarding the creation of meme maps using PB. Don't have much information regarding the subject but I...

7 3,656

Started by Shiiko

• Files path

Hi, We have a path with several executables. Each one of them should be able to start and look at another forlder for the data involved. eg. File A...

3 1,685

Started by dgleduc

• Mathmatical notation

In an effort to improve my attempts to comprehend Roger Penrose' "The Road To Reality", I started transcribing my notes into PB's note...

6 2,495

Started by tcahill

• Geneology

I have my family geneology mapped back to the 1500s in PB. With version 4's alternate layout, I am experimenting with long family tree views (in the...

7 2,470

Started by tcahill

• KIRA: A Female Brain for a Male Body

The only time I've posted on this forum was to complain about the update from PB3, which I loved, to PB4. I didn't take the initial transition...

4 2,220

Started by jataylor

• PB and MS InfoPath

Has anyone tried integrating Microsoft's Infopath into their brain? I'm wondering if this could be a way of implementing more 'attributes' into my...

0 1,365

Started by twospoons

• Travel & Project Planning Brain

We have an upcoming web seminar on Tuesday July 22nd at 11:00am Pacific time which will show you how to use PersonalBrain to map out your summer...

0 1,459

Started by Tracy

• Pastoral Ministry Uses

I am a pastor of a small church in Wisconsin and am wondering if anyone is using TheBrain in ministry related work and how. Examples or samples would...

6 1,741

Started by sdbpastor

• Wallpaper links

I ran across some really cool Wallpaper that looks fantastic on my Brain and thought it might be fun to have a thread for links. ...

1 1,371

Started by steve625

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software