• WeBrain?

Is the webrain site ever going to be updated to PB4? -- Josef

2 1,785

Started by JosefBetancourt

• export problem

I want to put my brain online. when i export, it just opens up a browser linking to a file on my laptop. not sure what i need to do. activity window...

4 2,296

Started by kevindoylejones

• Delivering to Clients

I am a consultant, and frequently have to send conceptually complex deliverables to clients. The Brain is great for this! I am able to create a...

0 1,741

Started by ironsignbob

• Contact management

Hi all, I use PB4 mainly for contact management. Thought I would share my setup. Thought types (different colours): Project - a major initiative I...

3 2,957

Started by ma1lsort

• Report preview

Part of my job is designing crystal reports. With the new PB feature of the thought icon zoom I can create a thought for the report design, attach...

0 1,841

Started by zenrain

• Insert Object ... in notes

Hi gents, I've been experiencing PB4 for a month. A feature I strongly miss is the Insert Object capability, already available in PB3 notes...

9 2,649

Started by Netsaver

• User guide

Good morning, instead of making a 'User Guide' in PDF format, isn't it logical to make a "Brain"-guide? Regards, Frans

0 1,778

Started by FransJehoul

• Matt's PersonalBrain on YouTube

For anyone that may be interested in seeing or sharing a quick demonstration of PersonalBrain, I've posted a tour of my own Brain file on...

0 2,249

Started by mcaton

• Law Enforcement - Investigation Computer Aid

I'm IT consultant for law enforcement agencies in different countries around the world. There are few companies leading the market of software...

2 2,808

Started by capodieci

• Thought Types

could some one give me some ideas on what i can label my "Thought types" as? thanks noobe PB user

3 2,951

Started by scoutee

• Using it for research +

Hi, I use it to manage reasearch and to create visual structures of things that may otherwise be abstract if not diagrammed. used it to create an...

1 2,199

Started by mimoemo

• My uses of Personal Brain

I have only one brain which with I manage nearly all important tasks and strategic datas : It is composed of few big sections under root...

0 2,263

Started by Jeanluc

• THEORY; universal exchangeable object- en relation (LINK) TYPES

Something about universal exchangeable (relation) LINK TYPES The project defines Gellish English, a system...

0 2,075

Started by Adathome

• Connectivity scheme

I'm trying to work up a complex scheme for a home theater system I'm building this week. With the old adage "Give a fellow a hammer and he'll...

2 2,450

Started by tcahill

• Using TheBrain for IT management and Helpdesk Support

Everyone, Whether you are using PersonalBrain or BrainEKP, if you have the time sign up for our Web Seminar next week on using TheBrain for IT...

0 2,022

Started by ShelleyHayduk

• Business (re)organization

I have used PB to map my business organizational structure. I have found it very useful to keep track of all those ad-hoc inter-relationships.

4 2,869

Started by tcahill

• Group presentations

Although I have made extensive preparations to actually use PB (Including the use of thought graphics and timing of thought animation) as the...

3 2,373

Started by tcahill

• Historical events

Just signed up for the PB4 beta, although I've used older versions in the past. I'm very interested in history, and lately I've been thinking...

1 1,976

Started by ArchCarrier

• Document creation

With practice, PB becomes a wonderful tool for outlining and elaborating all kinds of documents. I've even used it to send (as a brain file) an...

2 2,120

Started by tcahill

• Sorting out a logical argument

There have been times when I've been so overwhelmed by a series of assertions that I've used PB to map out the logic. The result has prevented me...

0 1,773

Started by tcahill

• Database documentation

Personal Brain is a wonderful tool for mapping database relationships. I've found it indispensible for troubleshooting complex chains of queries,...

4 2,163

Started by tcahill

• Project planning and documentation

Some client relationships have grown incredibly complicated. In those instances, PB has been indispensable in helping me maintain an overview of...

2 2,010

Started by tcahill

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software