• Group presentations

Although I have made extensive preparations to actually use PB (Including the use of thought graphics and timing of thought animation) as the...

3 2,373

Started by tcahill

• Historical events

Just signed up for the PB4 beta, although I've used older versions in the past. I'm very interested in history, and lately I've been thinking...

1 1,976

Started by ArchCarrier

• Document creation

With practice, PB becomes a wonderful tool for outlining and elaborating all kinds of documents. I've even used it to send (as a brain file) an...

2 2,120

Started by tcahill

• Sorting out a logical argument

There have been times when I've been so overwhelmed by a series of assertions that I've used PB to map out the logic. The result has prevented me...

0 1,774

Started by tcahill

• Database documentation

Personal Brain is a wonderful tool for mapping database relationships. I've found it indispensible for troubleshooting complex chains of queries,...

4 2,166

Started by tcahill

• Project planning and documentation

Some client relationships have grown incredibly complicated. In those instances, PB has been indispensable in helping me maintain an overview of...

2 2,011

Started by tcahill

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software