• PB corruption

by arywillis: I'm have a corrupted PB DB and not getting anywhere with support. Anyone else having a problem where in the output.log it shows that the root...

1 1,856

Started by arywillis

• Corrupt thought file

by emzett: I was an early user of PersonalBrain and used to store a lot of information my digital brain. I had back ups of my brains on CD-ROM (just burned the...

1 1,822

Started by emzett

• Brain for new features

by jwilson: It would be really nice to access a brain on suggested and new features for PB Pro. I see this as a compilation of the suggestions from the forums...

0 1,763

Started by jwilson

• Recorded Webinars?

by mbaas: Unfortunately, I hadn't seen the announcement for yesterdays webinar with Harlan until now - too late. Well, for that reason and also because of...

4 2,035

Started by mbaas

• Infinite Brain

by Spacenexus: Slightly off topic here but i thought this would be a useful pointer for community members concerned about their brains growing out of control. ...

10 2,452

Started by Spacenexus

• Purchasing poroblem

by SanZo: Hi, I wanted to purchase the PB Core... but an error occurs in the online form… The following errors occurred: ...

0 1,559

Started by SanZo

• Webinar

by davidsalazarii: Mindmanager has webinars that include sound and the sessions are stored on their website for later viewing. Since there is a lot of info given on...

6 2,164

Started by davidsalazarii

• database app UI?

by dbdiva: I'm wondering if TheBrain technology can be utilized within a database application UI - for navigation i.e. as an alternative to 'tree controls', or...

2 1,845

Started by dbdiva

• Email Subscriptions to Forums

by Harlan: Everyone, A new feature on the forums is now available to get email updates whenever new messages are posted to one of the forums. To use it, click...

0 1,777

Started by Harlan

• Programmers Wanted

by Harlan: TheBrain is hiring engineers now. If you are a Java programmer and live in the Los Angeles area, please contact bsenn@thebrain.com with your resume...

0 2,092

Started by Harlan

• Brain SDK

by yan0: Hi there... How do I get the Brain SDK? Is there a way to get it? Thanks...

3 3,767

Started by yan0

• Problems with forum

by stanhoffman: Hello-- A couple of frustrations with the forum on a Mac: - It has a restricted width requiring use of horizontal scroll bars to read messages....

2 2,152

Started by stanhoffman

• Task management tool

by Spacenexus: This is an exceptional tool for the type of folk who are PB users, especially considering PB4 linking capabilities with Outlook. Taskline (...

0 4,299

Started by Spacenexus

• Cool interface for future PB4 use

by Spacenexus: Folks Check this out - awesome opportunities with PB4 in expanded view... http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/65 First PB4 user to get...

4 2,731

Started by Spacenexus

• Message Board Rethought

by ShelleyHayduk: Hello Everyone, We've added new categories to help organize the discussions here. We've setup 3 new areas for all of the threads that were...

0 1,725

Started by ShelleyHayduk

• How big is the brain?

by Wyndham: Apologies if the answer is out there, I have looked possibly in wrong place. Essentially, I am wondering what the limit is to the number of thoughts...

3 2,688

Started by Wyndham

• Interview of Shelley and Harlan

by Harlan: The full interview of Shelley and I by Eric Mack is now available on his site. Lots of discussion about TheBrain in general, plus specific...

0 1,927

Started by Harlan

• Cannot access website

by ludoal: Hi, It has been 2 days since I cannot navigate www.thebrain.com. I always get "the page you are trying to access does not exist"...

8 2,216

Started by ludoal

• New Message Board

by Support: Welcome to the new message board for TheBrain technologies. Please use this topic to send us your feedback and suggestions for how we can...

2 1,862

Started by Support

• New RSS Feed

by Support: Just in case you don't look up... We have added an RSS feed to forums. Hopefully this will help for folks who have been asking for the...

2 1,629

Started by Support

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software