• Message Board Rethought

by ShelleyHayduk: Hello Everyone, We've added new categories to help organize the discussions here. We've setup 3 new areas for all of the threads that were...

0 1,725

Started by ShelleyHayduk

• How big is the brain?

by Wyndham: Apologies if the answer is out there, I have looked possibly in wrong place. Essentially, I am wondering what the limit is to the number of thoughts...

3 2,689

Started by Wyndham

• Interview of Shelley and Harlan

by Harlan: The full interview of Shelley and I by Eric Mack is now available on his site. Lots of discussion about TheBrain in general, plus specific...

0 1,927

Started by Harlan

• Cannot access website

by ludoal: Hi, It has been 2 days since I cannot navigate www.thebrain.com. I always get "the page you are trying to access does not exist"...

8 2,216

Started by ludoal

• New Message Board

by Support: Welcome to the new message board for TheBrain technologies. Please use this topic to send us your feedback and suggestions for how we can...

2 1,863

Started by Support

• New RSS Feed

by Support: Just in case you don't look up... We have added an RSS feed to forums. Hopefully this will help for folks who have been asking for the...

2 1,640

Started by Support

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software