Just downloaded the latest version 4.0.3.1 and it hangs on startup every time. Have dowloaded it twice now. I replaced the earlier version (like an...

2 1,730

Started by seamus

• bug report: new vesion message

Hi, Each time I open the Mac beta version (PersonalBrain_macos_4_0_2_7a) I get an update message. The site seems to guide me to a 4.0.3 version...

1 1,519

Started by JorisFunn

• PB Mac licensing?

Hi! With the beta of PB for Mac i'm starting to use this tool extensively, however the beta has a limited evaluation period. If i wish to continue...

4 1,841

Started by Quorcork

• Linking to folders?

Hi! I started using file & URL linking in version 4.0.2.7 and found that files and URLs are can be stored as links but folders are always moved...

2 1,871

Started by Quorcork

• bug: making parent from parent gate of active thought

PB 4.0.27 Java 1.5.0_0.7 Macbook running OS10.4.8 I can't reproduce consistently but occasionally when I try to create a parent thought by click...

0 1,562

Started by quipu18

• PC to Mac

Just a point of interest for all the new Mac Brain users: If you are a long time user of PersonalBrain, y our existing 4.x PersonalBrain files...

1 1,788

Started by mcaton

• PersonalBrain on Mac OS has arrived

The highly anticipated version of PersonalBrain for Mac is finally out. Since the initial release (4.0.2.2), several Mac specific fixes...

0 1,382

Started by Support

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software