• Note image issue 2

This is how to reproduce the issue: 1) Create 2 thoughts: "A" and "B" 2) Paste an image to the note of "A", and press...

3 984

Started by Dryopithecus

• Note image ISSUE

PB 4.0.9.0 Pro with Indexing Libraries Java 1.6.0 (J-1.6.0_02) Window Vista 32-bit (sorry for my English) Honestly, I'm quite worry about the...

6 1,189

Started by Dryopithecus

• reboot causes loss of unsaved note

Using PB 4.1.1.0-Free/WinXP Adding some text to a pre-existing note and then restarting windows shows that the autosave of the note is bypassed. I...

2 921

Started by fractaleater

• Brain freezes

Hi, My Brain freezes, when I try to change the properties of links between two thoughts. Please help, Tom

1 1,071

Started by Tom

• Notes .css

Some .css settings are not honored in notes. What I've found so far: ol, ul color declarations are ignored, it always uses black. Also, the fixed...

1 1,051

Started by zenrain

• Code in Notes

This problem of code entered into the HTML view of Notes disappearing as soon as one navigates away from the thought has never been solved or even...

4 947

Started by ChrisCase

• Plex Display

Is it considered an improvement that the plex no longer adjusts itself to fit in a resized window? The main PB window must be more than half the...

3 990

Started by ChrisCase

• compacting the brain

When I split my large brain into two (copied / renamed 1 / then forget the relevant pieces in each brain) I wanted to compact to reduce space. Is...

7 1,055

Started by BillSchneider

• Spelling option

Hi, Great programm! One little issue: As a German user I deactivate the spelling. But every time I start the Brain it is switched on again. With kind...

2 993

Started by Tom

• Press Enter key cause the next attachment opened

A small bug: In P A, when an attachment is selected, press "Enter" key will cause the next attachment opened. Regards, Yang PB...

2 845

Started by Dryopithecus

• blank pause when in hideaway

PB pro 4109 winxp java 1.6 Occassionly when I click the brain icon in hideaway mode, the window opens but only the window title is showing and its...

1 839

Started by JosefBetancourt

• Problem with resizing SiteBrain IE window

I am having a problem where after I exported a SiteBrain and when I view it in internet explorer, with the window maximized, there is no problem. ...

8 1,141

Started by Finn

• HTML vs Quirk

I see that the latest Sitebrain export function is said to use HTML for layout instead of Quirk mode. What difference does this make?

1 903

Started by ChrisCase

• minor favicon issue

V4.1.0.8 When I attach a url link to OneNote 2007 - OneNote:/// - a firefox (default browser) favicon, rather than a OneNote 2007 favicon is...

1 875

Started by igoldsmid

• deleted types still show on mouseover

I just deleted a number of types. Then for a thought that had a type that was just deleted, mouseover of the thought still showed the deleted type -...

1 800

Started by igoldsmid

• Sitebrain

I'm really disappointed that after all the time and work I've put into making a website with PB4 I am not able to announce it publicly, and those...

5 1,001

Started by ChrisCase

• 4090trial _ "Select Content" not available

The "Select Content" dialog box (or menu entry), NEVER appears. Tried it with the "click active Thought to open/create" box...

2 1,050

Started by r1uoh1vg3u

• "Following Events are Past Due" after Eval of Pro (now on Core)

Every time I open Brain , I get prompted "the following events are past due and have not been completed." This is because I tested the...

1 1,121

Started by kimono

• Problem with entering events

It seems that if you enter an event for today and then enter an event for tomorrow the dates are transposed. or is it me?

5 1,003

Started by PNM

• Reports-Sort

Not a big one, but just noticed the drop down doesn't line up exactly right... v4.1.0.6

3 1,326

Started by twospoons

• Lotus Notes links still not working

Lotus Notes links were working fine with PB3, so it would be nice to be able to add them to PB4 too... Could you please add this feature in one of...

4 4,689

Started by Tommy

• Printing Notes with national characters

When printing Notes with national characters (here Swedish) this characters don't print properly. See attachment. First image is the printed notes,...

6 1,068

Started by powerhawk

• Centered Text Import "Glitch"

Below is a copy of a post I made to the Beta forum re importing PB3 Note files. I only have a problem with centered text. Is there any chance that...

6 1,344

Started by acant05

• 4078 - Error in report results?

Hi there I have a sneaky suspicion that reports on PB4 are assuming midday as the start of a day. To confirm, do a created since search, pick a day...

3 1,110

Started by Spacenexus

• Version 4.0.7.4 Indexing Problems

I am still experiencing indexing problems with the latest build. I've created a linked attachment to a Word document (a book catalogue), but am...

9 1,659

Started by Resurgam

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software