• Plex snaps shut - refuses drag-and-drop

If it's not one thing it's another! My PB has become very erratic in accepting drag-and-drop when the plex is docked with auto-hide. Rebooting my...

7 1,130

Started by Houston

• Revert to version 4.1.x

How can I revert a brain file to version 4.1.x using V41DBBackup? Accidentally, I opened a file with 4.2.0.7 and lost all foreign characters in my...

0 1,068

Started by rengel

• Beta expires i 6 days?!?

I'm getting warnings that the beta will expire in 6 days - will there be a new beta up before the expiration date? I guess that I cannot roll back...

3 1,452

Started by 121796232762

• CPU Cycles

Back in PB 4128 days - I noticed that after starting PB - computer would "hang" (mouse would stop - processes would slow - dialogue boxes...

2 930

Started by labische

• Editor Color Button hidden

If Notes Editor is not wide enough, the button for color background is hidden (like insert date time is) Since color button function is not...

1 840

Started by HanBav

• Displaying Folder Contents

I asked about this before, but didn;t notice any reply. In PB3, virtual folders created by dragging a folder from the desktop or explorer would...

7 1,387

Started by ChrisCase

• Can't open brain

When I try to open one of my brains, I get the message 'Recovering Brain ID', but the brain doesn't open; other brains open fine. When I click 'OK'...

3 1,064

Started by Wolfgang

• 4.1.2.5 Core Notes/Attachments Conflict

History: Started with the standard Pro Tryout Download, purchased registered the Core version, subsequently I have downloaded and am using the...

9 1,182

Started by ChanurCousin

• Folder for templates

Could you move the folder used for templates inside brains data folder, or at least inside PB installation folder? For example, PB is installed in...

5 1,678

Started by Tommy

• Ongoing Problem with spell check

I posted this a while back, and got no replies. I'm having an ongoing problem with the spell check in that it frequently doesn't remember words from...

4 1,032

Started by Botanize

• Linking to internal OneNote files

I've been trying out the Brain for a few weeks and I'm pretty impressed. If I buy it, l will be using it primarily as a front end to OneNote. ...

1 1,037

Started by Dusty

• output.log file is 4.6gb

Hi, my laptop ran out of disk space and I found that the output.log file was 4.6gb. has anyone else had this problem. I'm running Core Edition 4 v...

1 827

Started by richardm

• Cannot open brain

Hi I restored my brain with a vista backup and restore and now get the following message Personal Brain 4 could not create or connect to the...

6 1,115

Started by Jadzia

• Search URLs

Even though I have PB set to index URLs, and it spent a long time supposedly creating the index, no search I have run turns up anything at all but...

15 1,685

Started by ChrisCase

• 4132 asks for update to 4.2

Hi there, after updating PB4131 to PB4132 and opening my brain PB4132 say that it cannot open the brain and I should update to PB4.2. With PB4131...

3 1,035

Started by ThorstenZ

• Tools instability

Today my 4.1.3.2 Pro brain decided that the "tool" windows no longer needed any display options. The little square, the line and the...

3 896

Started by Houston

• Problem creating new brain. Please help

PB V-4207 When I create a new brain, the add attachment window pops open. and open . and open. Then I can't work on my brain. It keeps stopping...

4 864

Started by mcgilh

• can not export for web...

Hi, I have installed theBrain more than a moth ago, so the trial period has expired already. TheBrain is still working, as expected, but I can not...

3 1,247

Started by zoe75

• Brainzip issues

Yesterday, I used brainzip to transport a brain to my desktop. Upon opening the file, many of the notes in it had disappeared. I fixed them,...

6 2,470

Started by punkmonksf

• Problems with the new Pro Edition

Hi Guys, I have just bought the Pro Edition today and am having a series of problems that I would appreciate some help with. Before I start...

10 1,452

Started by anakon

• Failure To Move/Copy HTML Files Correctly

If you really want to burn up the man-hours try moving or copying a large collection of HTML documents into a Brain. Most HTML pages have an...

1 889

Started by Houston

• Dangerous Moves

Thinking that I would end the clutter on my desktop I selected a large group of desktop icons and moved them (Ctrl-Shift-Drag) into a Brain where I...

2 831

Started by Houston

• Screen refresh degrades until exit from 4.1.3.1

This only started after upgrading to 4.1.3.1..... Following about six hours of PB run time - running in the background, not necessarily using it...

3 875

Started by gsbessin

• Type reorganization leads to loss 4132

Hi, Don't really know what happened but as I was reorganizing my thought types, because the display does not show types below the bottom of the...

3 843

Started by Shiiko

• 4.1.3.1 - Creating Child/Parent/Jump without focus

Hi there, after updating to the new release 4.1.3.1 Pro I've the following problem: - creating Child/Parent/Jump (keyboard or mouse) - Input Window...

3 1,048

Started by ThorstenZ

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software