• Report window layout

PB4100, winXP, Java 1.6 1. When you narrow a vertically oriented report window, eventually the refresh widget gets hidden on the right. Can it be...

0 947

Started by JosefBetancourt

• 4100 - WOW!!!!!

Dear PBTeam My Profanity Blocking option is on, so may I simply say: "Rather good job chaps!" The new windows layout capability is...

1 1,170

Started by Spacenexus

• Details tab enhancement (4100)

First, congratulations on this release. It positions a new axis of functionality and freedom around the brain star. Because of this release the...

0 1,117

Started by Shiiko

• Synchronise folder feature request

Hi Would like the facility to synchronise the contents of a virtual thought folder so that the contents of the folder are copied and synchronised...

2 899

Started by Spacenexus

• New thoughts to appear immediately on history bar

Hi Could thoughts that are newly created immediately appear on the history bar at the bottom of the plex aka PB3? Actually my preference would be...

3 942

Started by Spacenexus

• Excel to PB export features

http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=2042099 pid=19479779#post19479779

0 1,124

Started by Spacenexus

• Dialog actions

Currently, PB4 4081, the dialogs, ex. Link Properties, are single action: you have to click the close button. Unless there is some option that...

3 938

• Search Stop

Would be nice to be able to stop an ongoing search by clicking on a stop button. Currently we have to wait until the search engine looks through all...

2 895

Started by Shiiko

• opening documents inside PB

Harlan Do you have any plans or intentions to enable opening pdf's, and microsoft office documents inside PB - like being able to read and edit a...

10 1,139

Started by igoldsmid

• easier way to "arrange by" thoughts

I have many parent thoughts, that have a large number of child thoughts. Switching between arrangements, especially thought creation date, and...

2 867

Started by igoldsmid

• Renaming attachment

When an attachment points to a URL, it is possible to rename that attachment and it would affect the 1st column in the attachment-list, the name....

3 918

Started by mbaas

• search type

you can't search plain tought type (e.g. "important") like in 3.x aa

7 1,529

Started by aa

• advancing advanced search

Advanced Search is great. However, perhaps it does too much when not required. I thought PB3's Find Thoughts capability hit the sweet spot. More...

3 1,797

• Link type properties-dialog

Harlan, I'd like to see this dialog slightly modified: can you pls. add a "OK" and "Cancel"-Button there? Having to close the...

3 1,004

Started by mbaas

• Virtual folder context-menu

It would be great if you could integrate the Brain's options in the context-menu with the standard-context menu from Windows Explorer. My favourite...

1 997

Started by mbaas

• PB4 and Win98

Ever since somewhere around version 4.0.19 of PB4 beta I have not been able to run PB4 on my win98 SE based computer. Has anyone else had problems...

12 1,589

Started by SKoehn

• Bookmark feature in Notes?

What is the intended use of the bookmarks feature in the Notes pane? I noticed that one can create bookmarks but, I don't see a way to access them...

6 1,424

Started by SKoehn

• XML Export future direction

Is the Brain will include the following XML export features in a near future ? 1) Search (advanced + synonyms/thesaurus support) 2) Icon attachment...

1 1,020

Started by jackeric

• New Forums

Hi Everyone, We've added some new forums to help organize all the activity here... Please use this forum for feature suggestions and make new...

0 991

Started by ShelleyHayduk

• Suggestion: "Hot" Thoughts-Pin

Something like a "virtual thought", based on the number of activations (or better: %age). For user-assignment of "hot" topics,...

2 951

Started by mbaas

• Mac-Windows compatible files.

Hi, I'm an old Version3 user. Since I have a Macbook Pro running Windows XP SP2 and Mac OS X, I welcome both versions but here's the question: Is...

1 914

Started by remo

• Focus in search box

I notice that when the Brain starts - focus is not in the search box. As soon as I select a thought focus is in the box.

1 872

Started by HeadOffice

• Links context-menu

How about additional options to "Change link to Jump" or "Change Link to Child" or "Change Link to Parent", so that the...

5 1,034

Started by mbaas

• Deleted Files

Why don't files stored internally within PB4 that are deleted end up in the Recycle Bin? Bill

2 1,144

Started by bmac

• Feature request: Link lines changing color on exported brain on web...

I love how the links clarify themselves in the brain by changing colors when you mouseover/hover them. That doesn't happen on the web version - not...

1 1,351

Started by asexymind

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software