• Dialog actions

Currently, PB4 4081, the dialogs, ex. Link Properties, are single action: you have to click the close button. Unless there is some option that...

3 938

Started by JosefBetancourt

• Search Stop

Would be nice to be able to stop an ongoing search by clicking on a stop button. Currently we have to wait until the search engine looks through all...

2 895

Started by Shiiko

• opening documents inside PB

Harlan Do you have any plans or intentions to enable opening pdf's, and microsoft office documents inside PB - like being able to read and edit a...

10 1,140

Started by igoldsmid

• easier way to "arrange by" thoughts

I have many parent thoughts, that have a large number of child thoughts. Switching between arrangements, especially thought creation date, and...

2 867

Started by igoldsmid

• Renaming attachment

When an attachment points to a URL, it is possible to rename that attachment and it would affect the 1st column in the attachment-list, the name....

3 918

Started by mbaas

• search type

you can't search plain tought type (e.g. "important") like in 3.x aa

7 1,529

Started by aa

• advancing advanced search

Advanced Search is great. However, perhaps it does too much when not required. I thought PB3's Find Thoughts capability hit the sweet spot. More...

3 1,797

Started by JosefBetancourt

• Link type properties-dialog

Harlan, I'd like to see this dialog slightly modified: can you pls. add a "OK" and "Cancel"-Button there? Having to close the...

3 1,004

Started by mbaas

• Virtual folder context-menu

It would be great if you could integrate the Brain's options in the context-menu with the standard-context menu from Windows Explorer. My favourite...

1 998

Started by mbaas

• PB4 and Win98

Ever since somewhere around version 4.0.19 of PB4 beta I have not been able to run PB4 on my win98 SE based computer. Has anyone else had problems...

12 1,593

Started by SKoehn

• Bookmark feature in Notes?

What is the intended use of the bookmarks feature in the Notes pane? I noticed that one can create bookmarks but, I don't see a way to access them...

6 1,424

Started by SKoehn

• XML Export future direction

Is the Brain will include the following XML export features in a near future ? 1) Search (advanced + synonyms/thesaurus support) 2) Icon attachment...

1 1,020

Started by jackeric

• New Forums

Hi Everyone, We've added some new forums to help organize all the activity here... Please use this forum for feature suggestions and make new...

0 991

Started by ShelleyHayduk

• Suggestion: "Hot" Thoughts-Pin

Something like a "virtual thought", based on the number of activations (or better: %age). For user-assignment of "hot" topics,...

2 951

Started by mbaas

• Mac-Windows compatible files.

Hi, I'm an old Version3 user. Since I have a Macbook Pro running Windows XP SP2 and Mac OS X, I welcome both versions but here's the question: Is...

1 914

Started by remo

• Focus in search box

I notice that when the Brain starts - focus is not in the search box. As soon as I select a thought focus is in the box.

1 872

Started by HeadOffice

• Links context-menu

How about additional options to "Change link to Jump" or "Change Link to Child" or "Change Link to Parent", so that the...

5 1,034

Started by mbaas

• Deleted Files

Why don't files stored internally within PB4 that are deleted end up in the Recycle Bin? Bill

2 1,144

Started by bmac

• Feature request: Link lines changing color on exported brain on web...

I love how the links clarify themselves in the brain by changing colors when you mouseover/hover them. That doesn't happen on the web version - not...

1 1,351

Started by asexymind

• Some remarks about shortcuts

I found Frans' compilation of shortcuts was very useful, especially as there currently is no "full" V4-doc. BUT I don't...

2 1,024

Started by mbaas

• Location for Files

As a new user of PB4 I am still getting used to it. I currently have my brain files located on my c drive. Is it possible to move them to my server...

1 900

Started by werdna

• Wagstaff brain problem backup solution

Read Jeremy Wagstaff's blog this morning about some issue with his PB4. http://loosewire.typepad.com/blog/ Jeremy seems to think that hourly PB4...

3 1,079

Started by Henry

• "Thought Type" hierarchal format

Hi, Is it possible to see the “Thought Type” relationships (Super Type , Type) in a tree or hierarchal format and then see the...

4 1,544

Started by JBill

• confusing - comma rule and arrange by name conflict

When I use a comma to separate thoughts in a hierarchical way (e.g. "technology, books" and "technology, websites" parent thought...

1 1,043

Started by SmartDust

• "Untab" Props+Calendar

Just in the same way as the Notes-window can always be visible, I would like an option to make "Properties Attachments" and/or...

1 1,326

Started by mbaas

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software