• Drag/Drop URL

One feature I would like to see is when you drag/drop a URL from a web page onto the brain the thought name would become the URL ( ...

9 2,101

Started by pshanks

• Feature Request: Finding topics that do not have a parent

It would be nice to have a report of top level topics, that is topics without a parent. This would provide an instant overview of the different...

4 1,706

Started by rtimmer

• feature request: open brain in new window

The brain buttons are great, but opening a new brain closes the existing brain. Can we have a right click on the button that allows a brain to be...

1 1,726

Started by NickHowe

• wild cards for search?

Is there a plan to provide wild cards for search? Also how about word stemming beyond that already implicit in Thought name search? Can you say any...

19 5,020

Started by igoldsmid

• Icon thought

The 12 displayed thoughts below contain 12 jpeg. When wandering and returning to this view, some icons have disappeared (here only one) and some...

6 1,801

Started by Fox67

• Rotation of the Plex

PB 4.0.6.4 How can I stop the rotation of the Plex? The used to be a setting for this...

2 1,761

Started by rengel

• calendar features

Having started to make use of PB's fledgling calendaring capabilities, I, like any pesky end user, want more. In particular, I've started to do my...

2 1,726

Started by tcahill

• cut thoughts

Sorry if this has been brought-up before. In expanded view, sometimes in selecting the (-) of a distant thought cuts the thought leaving a section...

6 1,804

Started by Shiiko

• Hoist Brain to New Brain

Quick question - is it possible to hoist a branch of one brain in order to copy it to another brain? Since I only want a portion of my...

1 1,507

Started by gcoulthard

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software