Shiiko
Not really bugs but I have an issue with these things:

1. The upward scrolling error message. 

It's a nuisance.  Its a dated solution from early versions. It crawls up soooo slowly up the middle of the plex.  Sometimes if one remedies the problem quickly, the message is still making  its way up the screen (acting as a lasting reminder of the dumb error that I made). 

Solution:  Place it in a fixed location, perhaps at the right corner where we already see Index rebuilding information.

2. CTL-Shift for dragging an external file into a thought.

Wouldn't it be easier to just drag and drop for bringing in the external file?  I keep forgetting to use Ctl-Shift and end-up bringing in a copy (which I then need to delete and re-import correctly).   

Why can't Ctl-Shift be for copying instead of importing?

Spacenexus
Shiko

In preferences, uncheck the create link preference; now all your files will be autimatically moved into PB using the normal drag and drop.

cheers

Jim
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
Shiiko
Great, Jim. It worked!  Thanks.  Now I can

For the sake of accuracy, the option is labeled "Link files on drag and drop to PersonalBrain"

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software