punkmonksf
1 - Contextual menu for Brain button does not work on OS X.
2 - What is the status of image export in Notes? Per previous posts this bug has been reported but no acknowledgement of fix in progress or addition to known issues list. Images still break upon transfer from tmp file to export.
3 - Feature Request: Notes toolbar Insert... can we add "Insert image..." and make it possible to do so as a fix to issue reported above?
4 - Feature Request: Possible yet to finally implement full screen mode in OS X?

Cheers,
Karekin

Harlan
We are looking into #1 and #2. Thanks. What did you have in mind for full screen mode? Do you mean showing the plex full screen, without menus, window controls, etcetera?

Regards,
-Harlan
punkmonksf
For full screen mode I have in mind that the plex, notes, and the properties/attachments window would all display. The toolbar is a yes or no as far as I'm concerned. But definitely not the menu structure unless you move the mouse to the top of the screen in which case it could slide down as is the case with several full screen apps on OS X.

I'm really thinking of an editing mode where all the distractions of the dock, desktop, etc. disappear and all you are left with is essential tools and maximized screen real estate.

Esc would allow you to exit full screen mode. Apple-F (Command-F) would allow you to enter it. You could toggle back and forth.

Command-1 would expand the plex. Command-2 the notes field. Or simply, Command-1 would toggle back and forth between full screen plex, full screen notes/properties, and split view.

Perhaps I ask too much, yes? Just the nature of a total ADD head.

Thanks,
Karekin

Harlan
Hmm... we've got a "presentation mode" that we've been playing around with, but it's not ready for prime time yet. We'll see what we can do.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software