Harlan
This release marks the resumption of the beta process. For further details, please see http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=2038134.

Version 4.0.7.8 introduces the ability to select multiple attachments and apply commands to them all at once. Use the Control and Shift keys to select more than one attachment at a time...

Version 4.0.7.8

July 22, 2007

• Attachments List
    • Multiple attachment selection enabled
    • Commands (open, delete, copy, cut) work when there are multiple items selected
    • Keyboard shortcuts
      • Delete key to delete attachments
      • Enter key to open attachments
  • Updates
    • Libraries update passes version information so library updates can return the appropriate library version
  • Mac OS and Linux/Unix
    • Fixed startup problem for new installations

Regards,
-Harlan
bmac
Harlan,

When you announce new Beta releases in this fashion, could you put a shortcut to the download on the message.  That certainly would make it easier to get to the new beta release.  Thanks.

Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Windows 10, 256 GB SSD, 8 GB ram, i7
bmac
Harlan,

Also, the link on your other message is a dead end.

Click image for larger version - Name: picture_number_one.jpg, Views: 131, Size: 32.53 KB
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Windows 10, 256 GB SSD, 8 GB ram, i7
Harlan
To get the latest version, go to: http://www.thebrain.com/download

Thanks - I fixed the link on the other message also.

Regards,
-Harlan
bmac
Good - but what happened to 4.078?  The download is 4.077.

Bill

Bill
zenrain
Scroll down to the Beta Releases section.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Harlan
Yup, from now on the beta releases will always be at the bottom of the page... The stable tested release will be on the main section of the page.
Regards,
-Harlan
bmac
oops - found it.  Thanks.
Bill

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software