Harlan
This release features support for instant search of exported SiteBrains. Enjoy.

Version 4.2.0.9

February 27, 2008

• New SiteBrain Features
    • Instant search
      • Exported SiteBrain automatically include support for instant search on starting characters of Thought names
    • Thought labels and colors are now included in SiteBrain
  • Fixes
    • Fixed: During the conversion of information from version 4.1, foreign characters in notes are lost

Regards,
-Harlan
FranzOrth
That's great, thanks a lot for that feature, I like it pretty much.

But to get you on your nerves - what about the comma trick and the possibility to refer to the parent brain when enetring the name of a new child brain. It is essential for using the comma trick in a reasonable way. I would also like to remind you my proposal regarding the % sign (you came back with the idea of simply use the comma as a starter of the child brain's name).

Please work on that - because the comma trick is even mentioned in the manual provided with PB and it is a good one.

Thank you for the great work you people do.

Franz
kardi
Yes, please don't forget  the comma trick. I need it too.
Harlan
Don't worry, we haven't forgotten. But we do have a lot of other things we are working on also...
Regards,
-Harlan
westbroek
Thanks for that instant search for site brain, Harlan: awesome!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software