in PersonalBrain 4.3 Experimental Release Archive
Up now and fixes the problem with Unicode in notes...
May 23, 2008
- Speed of conversions from 4.2 is much faster
- Saving and conversion of Unicode characters in notes works properly
- Fixed: Issues the “can’t undo this action” warning when converting a Brain from PersonalBrain 3 format.
- Fixed: When a thought has an icon attached to it and an image is in the clipboard, "Paste thought-icon" is disabled.
- Fixed: In the properties Window, clicking on Display > Remove icon does not remove the icon.
- Fixed: Using drag and drop is used to change a thought from child to jump, (by clicking and dragging the thought from the child area to the jump area) does not work anymore.