Jeanluc
We can't see any more if an attachement is internal or not and if not what path it is stored on the computer.

It is very important to get a fast view of what is internal or not in order to avoid any problem when creating a webBrain or whatever
PVI3.2GHz/Ram2Go/X8OOPRO256/WinXPSP2
Powerbook G4 800 OSX 10.4.9
Sony VAIO VGNS3XP/Mandriva 2007 Spring
Harlan
Hi Jean Luc,

Can you post a screenshot? This should not have changed in 4067. Please check that you have not inadvertently resized and/or reordered the columns in the attachment list.
Regards,
-Harlan
Jeanluc
Dear Harlan

I don't know why , this morning it works perfectly . I assume that something java in memory was wrong yesterday because "location" colomn desapeared .
( I'm always in fullscreen with PB on the secondary monitor)

The more I use Windows and the more I think OSX should be a good alternative expecialy since Vista was born !!

Have an happy Independance Day

PVI3.2GHz/Ram2Go/X8OOPRO256/WinXPSP2
Powerbook G4 800 OSX 10.4.9
Sony VAIO VGNS3XP/Mandriva 2007 Spring
BHurd
it's been happening to me as well. It has occasionally corrected itself but it is not consistant. I am running 4.069.

Click image for larger version - Name: screen_shot_no_location_column.jpg, Views: 45, Size: 213.58 KB
BHurd
Got to goofing around and discovered that the location column shows up if you have a regular thought activated when the brain starts. If you navigate to a virtual thought the column disappears and never returns. (restarting brain works of course but you lose the column when you navigate to a virtual thought for the remainder of the session).

tcahill
BHurd wrote:
Got to goofing around and discovered that the location column shows up if you have a regular thought activated when the brain starts. If you navigate to a virtual thought the column disappears and never returns. (restarting brain works of course but you lose the column when you navigate to a virtual thought for the remainder of the session).

Yes, with 4067 on Linux, I can reproduce this error. Location column disapears when a virtual thought is hovered over, and does not return for the remainder of the session.
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
Harlan
Thanks for figuring this out. We'll get it taken care of shortly.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software