Kriggel23
When you create a relation between the active(!) thought A and a pinned thought B via dragging a line to the pin for thought B, than a pin for thought A is created, too.
Works with "A child of B" and "A jump to B".
No feature to me.

Kind regards,
Kriggel23

SamCox
Make sure you aren't dragging thought A to the pinned thought B -- drag only from the appropriate handle (child, parent, jump). When linking to/from pinned thoughts, you should see neither of the thoughts move.
Kriggel23
 I was dragging a relation from a handle, not just moving the thought in question ... and was able to reproduce it several times, on two different installations of PB. So, I'm quite sure.
Thank you anyway...
Kriggel23

Elmar
Kriggel23 wrote:
 I was dragging a relation from a handle, not just moving the thought in question ... and was able to reproduce it several times, on two different installations of PB. So, I'm quite sure.

I also recognized this behavior. But it happens only sometimes. I can't say when it happens and when not.

Elmar.
Harlan
It sounds like a hit-testing bug... Hard to track down, but we'll look into it. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software