pshanks
-Just upgraded to 4507
-Was testing rebuilding web pages and brain crashes.
I've attached a screen shot and output.log

Thanks,
-- Pat

Click image for larger version - Name: 2008-07-15_3-00-44_PM.jpg, Views: 152, Size: 209.40 KB
Harlan
It looks like there is a problem from a previous attempt at indexing process that could be the cause. Please close PB, then delete the file C:\Temp\lucene-55e6bdeecc67776507b919215453ec92-write.lock and retry.
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan
I would recommend rebuilding the entire index as it looks like it was corrupted. This also applies to the other message you posted. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
pshanks
Hey Harlan,

That file didn't exist,
C:\Temp\lucene-55e6bdeecc67776507b919215453ec92-write.lock and retry.

Every time that I run the Rebuild Search Index the Brain does a Hard Crash as above.
I've run it multiple times and I keep getting the same results.

I've re-attached the latest output.log.

Let me know what else you would like me to try.
-- Pat

Harlan
Pat, the file name is:
C:\Temp\lucene-55e6bdeecc67776507b919215453ec92-write.lock

However, your new log files indicate a different problem - it looks like some sort of permissions issue. Have you recently changed users? Or perhaps made some administrative changes to Vista?

Please reboot and try again. If that does not help, please try running PB as administrator.

Regards,
-Harlan
pshanks
Have reboot.

It is the original user id that I've used with this Vista machine from day one.

I haven't done anything with any administrative change with Vista.

I did try running with PB as administrator, but it still keeps crashing.  I've attached the latest output.log.

Any other suggestions.
Thanks,
-- Pat

pshanks
Just an update...

PB 4.0.0.8 seems to resolve this problem,
PB runs and completes the indexing.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software