Harlan Show full post »
tcahill
Harlan wrote:
 while I do think we have a world-class development team...

Your team's release cycle rivals the best.

Please remember to sleep, eat, go outside, and be with your families. We'll still be here when you get back.

Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
NorthFarm
Almost forgot. 5.0.1.8 is much faster than earlier versions.

I have a routine regarding specific webpages where I:

1. Copy and Paste Thought Icon
2. Copy a part of the webpage text
3. Paste it into Notes
4. Change view to HTML
5. Copy it
6. Paste it to Notepad
7. Changes the href links so I can use them directly from PB
8. Copy it again
9. Paste it into Notes
10. Changes the view back to Normal

Before 5.0.1.7 PB would hang for 5 to 10 seconds after pasting the thought icon and when I pasted into Notes (both times). Now everything runs smoothly.

Thanks
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 8.0.2.2 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_121
...and now testing TheBrain 9.0.158.0 :-)
sjeeke
Hi,
The fix that "The starting Thought prior to activating wander does not stay available in the background" seems not tobe fixed in v 5.0.1.8. When I put the brain in wander mode the initial thought keeps being posted in a large scale font in the background.
I would liked to get rid of this.
Also is it possible to set the wander speed to a lower speed than the lowest speed proposed - on a pentium core duo processor the slowest speed is still too fast.

Thanks,

S
Harlan

sjeeke wrote: Hi,
The fix that "The starting Thought prior to activating wander does not stay available in the background" seems not tobe fixed in v 5.0.1.8. When I put the brain in wander mode the initial thought keeps being posted in a large scale font in the background.
I would liked to get rid of this.
Also is it possible to set the wander speed to a lower speed than the lowest speed proposed - on a pentium core duo processor the slowest speed is still too fast.

Thanks,

S

The problem with wander that was fixed is that the Thought in the background would change. There is no option to remove this background thought at present.

A future version will allow setting the speed of wander separately from the animation speed.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software