Darkstar
Bug: Clicking "Dismiss" (which is your only choice right now to make the reminder window go away, because "Snooze" doesn't work in 5.5.1.6 Pro) causes the event which owns the reminder to be DELETED.

Clicking "Dismiss" should just stop the reminder (mark it complete at most), not delete the whole event.

-Darkstar
Moe
Darkstar, I Just tested this by creating a new event in 5.5.1.6 on XP, then created a reminder for that event. Once the reminder dialogue came up, I hit "Dismiss" which marked the event as completed but did not delete it. Are you still able to replicate this issue?

Moe

Darkstar
It was in 5.5.1.6 for me. Let me do some testing in 5.5.1.8...

-Darkstar
Darkstar
Ah. It was a repeating event. REPEATING EVENTS delete when dismissed, rather than getting struck through (checked). That seems very odd to me--- it should leave behind a "completed" event, rather than just disappear into the ether.

They disappear completed off the CALENDAR control. Just *poof!*. Seem to leave behind an entry on the event list though, so some very odd behavior for repeating events.
-Darkstar
Moe
Thanks Darkstar. Confirmed and passed onto the developers.

Best regards,
Moe

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software