Duke
Hi all, Have I missed something in the forums?

I just installed the latest version and now sync tells me that attachments won't be synced unless I pay for the premium account, a further $74.

Duke
Duke
NorthFarm
Hi Duke,

some of the functions in webbrain sync is for premium customers only. They were free of charge as a trial in September but as of October 1st you have to pay. :-(

Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 8.0.2.2 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_121
...and now testing TheBrain 9.0.158.0 :-)
Duke
Thanks Hans,
Not overly impressed after being a beta tester but unfortunately, typical of most software companies.

So, the point of being a contributor to the advancement of the software is ...?
Duke
NorthFarm
You get to imfluence (not control or dictate) the advancement of the software. You also sometimes get lucky and get features implemented that otherwise wouldn't have been thought of.
And then you get a sneak peek at the new functions.

You also get to work with functions or features that suddenly stop working or corrupted databases - but then we kind of asked for it when we accepted working with beta

Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 8.0.2.2 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_121
...and now testing TheBrain 9.0.158.0 :-)
Duke

A bit like winning $20 in Lotto - not bad but....

Duke

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software