DeanGardiner
Calendar has gone grey since the last update. Cannot see day, week or month views.

Thanks,
Dean
Click image for larger version - Name: screencap.jpg, Views: 141, Size: 136.25 KB
zoner
I am running the same version (7032 on Win 7 64bit) and I do not run into this issue. Here is what I would try if you haven't already done so (in the order listed).

1. Reboot your computer (then re-check). 

2. Reset tools layout to see if that helps (options > reset tools layout then re-check)

3. Try updating to the latest version of Java (then re-check).

4. If none of the above work, load the calendar then close TB 7032, capture a copy of your log file to send on over to support. I would create a support request by visiting support.thebrain.com.

DeanGardiner
Tried a few things. Updated Java. Reinstalled The Brain.

I also tried rolling back to 7.0.3.0.

No change.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks,
Dean
DeanGardiner
OK, so waited until 7.0.3.3 and tried upgrading again. No luck.

Tried creating a new Brain. Calender was there. OK, so it seems the problem was with my Brain.

Went back to my main Brain, calender was there!

So all working now.

Dean

DeanGardiner

Posted too soon. Calender is still screwed. 

It looks like 7.0.3.2 killed all my events as well. 

I can't understand how the early betas were relatively stable, and the release candidate is so slow and buggy. Very frustrated. I actually purchased version 7 because I thought the issues may have something to do with the versioning, but now it looks like I will have to roll back to 6 permanently.

For anyone who reads this and is thinking of upgrading I would recommend waiting a while. It’s just not worth the risk.

mcaton
Dean,

Would you be available for a quick web meeting to review this issue?  We haven't had any other reports of this type of issue with the application and we'd like to take a closer look. 

Please contact us at support@thebrain.com and we'll schedule a quick call to review the issue together.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software