cloidl

Here is my wish list of features:

- Custom Sorting option (for example by month, roman numerals, reverse numeric, ...)

- linking between brains in the new tabbed interface, or another method to separate merge brains better then in the old version
- Automatic Downloading of content from URL links into Notes for offline use

(does the current one allow HTML copy / paste like the old one did)

If that's not possible, automatically attach HTML file.

- Better way to handle/organize hierarchical thought types
- A hierarchical way to organize tags if there are many, maybe even multiple lines, one per category (e.g. Status, Urgency, Cost, etc....) and even associated Icons.
- Better way to handle/organize link (relationship) types, also again maybe adding an icon feature
- Mobile Apps, especially for Windows but also Android.
- Ability to set permissions to allow certain people access to different portion of the brain, or again even better maybe put permissions on through types, tags, ...
- More integration with Microsoft Office, Outlook, OneNote, ...
- Custom Meta Data, based on though type, such as Birthday, hometown for people, license tag for cars, ...
- Custom Links to other applications.

cloidl
Before I forget, different layout, sorting for particular (sub)thoughts would be great. In some areas I like by name, in others by type, ...
cloidl
Along with different sorting per thought, a different background, could be great to, so one quickly sees in which area they are in.

Integration with other open source type apps could be interesting too, like Prezi, TableSmith (that one is very obscure)
metta
@TheBrain - Just wondering if these different sort and background options have made it into the feature request list?

@cloidl - What kind of integration with Prezi were you imagining?
mcaton
Metta,

Yes, the "Specific Thought Changes the Background" feature has been documented and around for a while now.  I'd like to see this feature implemented too, but easier said than done...

Thanks,
Matt
metta
Understood about the background challenge, Matt. Thanks for confirming this is still under consideration.

Also, are you looking into the possibility of providing an option to change (set) the sub-thought sort in the plex as described above?
mcaton
Metta,

The sorting preferences request is documented as well.

Thank you,
Matt
metta
Great! Thanks for confirming, Matt.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software