Kriggel23
Why does TB want to access my calendar?

To me, that does not make ANY sense!

Christian
metta
What calendar is TB trying to access?

How does this access attempt show up?
Kriggel23
Sorry, made no screenshot. But it was a question from an utility, whether TB may access Calendar on my system. I'm using macOS.
metta
Thanks for your feedback, Kriggel23. Does seem like strange behavior....

Will be interested in what TB team has to say on this one.
mcaton

Christian,

This should only be requested if you're in the process of setting up the Google Calendar Sync.  It could also, potentially appear in TheBrain's built in browser, depending on what you have attached to a thought... If you see the request again, a screenshot of what appeared would be helpful.

Thank you,
Matt

Kriggel23
Matt,

I was definitively not setting up any Google Calendar Sync, or any other sync with any other calendar. I'm not even using the timeline of TB.

Christian
Harlan
I think it has to do with search. I think that when a result is found in your calendar macOS shows that prompt. We will look into a fix but in the meantime you can just say “deny access” or whatever the button says. It will not affect TB. 
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software