zenrain
When you access preferences and then close out (click Ok), all menu items are greyed out. 
Clicking in the plex or interacting with TheBrain doesn't re-enable the menu items.

Switching to a different application and then back will re-enable the menu items.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
pthompson
It looks like this is a Yosemite issue. Thank you for reporting. I will share this with our engineers.
daranged
Just to confirm, this also happens on v8.0.2.1. - as a result I cannot repair one of my brains which appears to have become corrupted.  I also tried setting a shortcut to 'rebuild' the index but that does not respond either.

Please advise?
Thanx
mcaton
Tele,

It turns out that this is a Java issue that is a bit beyond our control.  Specifically, it is an unresolved javax.swing bug since Java 7. https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8040638.

For a quick fix, the menu can be reactivated if window loses and regains focus, or window minimizes/maximizes.

Thank you,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software