Duke
Hi Folks,
The battery in the work laptop died & my magnificent I.T. dept decided to wipe the whole computer.
By way of explanation - they simply said "don't know how that happened"...

Anyway, I've downloaded the most recent 6 version & installed but now activation via the website isn't being accepted, saying "This upgrade cannot be processed, a purchase of PB5 etc, cannot be found under my name"

Can you folks help at your end please? What am I doing wrong this time?
Duke
jostber
Might be somewhat related to this post?

http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=4891786

TheBrain 8.0.2.0 Slackware 14.1 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.7.0_25 / (Windows 7)

Duke

Don' think so, but thanks

Duke
mbaas
Be careful to use the same registration-details (name+email) as with your purchase of V5. And once you have a serial, I'd recommend to store it as a thought in your brain!

(And if you think you used the same credentials, I'd recommend to get in touch with support@thebrain.com directly, which will probably get you sorted out faster..)

Duke
Thanks mbaas, yes, I used the same details and I have them recorded in my second copy of the brain on my desktop PC.

I'll email, thanks.
Duke

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software