Adathome
Nice this new feature advanced search but is it possible that you can search all the toughts with a particular type?  without typing a word in the box, Search for:?

I mis the box, search Link type?

Regards,
Ad
Click image for larger version - Name: advanced_search.png, Views: 183, Size: 24.52 KB
Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
Harlan
Fancy screenshot.

This is the second request for this today... As mentioned there, the ability to list all thoughts of a given type will be implemented separately from the search facility. It is coming though... 
Regards,
-Harlan
Ray
I was looking for this also.  I would liek to be able to find all thoughts of a certain type.  It would also be nice to search for all thoughts after a given date.
Ray
Langley, BC
Ray
I was looking for this also.  I would like to be able to find all thoughts of a certain type.  It would also be nice to search for all thoughts after a given date.
Ray
Langley, BC
Jim
Just want to add myself to this request too. In PB3 it gave me another whole way of looking at my data. I often have a type named 'to do', but at the moment can't find all the 'to dos' that I have to do!

Jim

Jim Hitch
English Language Services Limited
http://www.englishlanguageservices.co.uk
Harlan

Check the "Reports" tab in 4.0.4.7. Does everything requested above and more. It's like the search and history functions of PB3 combined with some extra sauce on top.

Regards,
-Harlan
Adathome

Very good, i am very happy with this "Reports" tab
Thanks,  i  this one.

Go on with the good work.

[I am waiting patiently for the feature to Report (child) thoughts connected with a particular "LINK type" ;
- is a subtype of 
- can be a part of

- etc....}

Ad 

Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
Jim
That's great Harlan, thanks.

Jim

Jim Hitch
English Language Services Limited
http://www.englishlanguageservices.co.uk
ybourgui
One question: Can the search function retrives words, which are contained in an attachment (e.g. within a word or pwerpoint file)?
If yes, how shall we make this search as the standard search I tried does not return words from an attachment?

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software