systemswiki
I've been experimenting with having a My Brains folder in my Amazon Cloud Drive folder so changes sync between two machines automatically. Does anyone have experience using TheBrain 7 with Amazon Cloud Drive and have you experienced any problems?
mbaas
Generally it is not adviseable to use 3d-party sync-services (and names do not matter - its the same issue with all of them) with TheBrain. Reason being that Brain stores its data in a database - and these tools sync complete database files (not records) and so it is easy to get inconsistent states there. i.e. simply opening a brain and looking at a thought will update the database - w/o changing anything. It is probably safe to work on machine A one day and B the other day, but the more frequently you update and sync, the more dangerous it gets...
WebBrain is a much better approach for syncing brains on multiple installation...
systemswiki
Point well taken. Thank you!

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software