systemswiki
I've been experimenting with having a My Brains folder in my Amazon Cloud Drive folder so changes sync between two machines automatically. Does anyone have experience using TheBrain 7 with Amazon Cloud Drive and have you experienced any problems?
mbaas
Generally it is not adviseable to use 3d-party sync-services (and names do not matter - its the same issue with all of them) with TheBrain. Reason being that Brain stores its data in a database - and these tools sync complete database files (not records) and so it is easy to get inconsistent states there. i.e. simply opening a brain and looking at a thought will update the database - w/o changing anything. It is probably safe to work on machine A one day and B the other day, but the more frequently you update and sync, the more dangerous it gets...
WebBrain is a much better approach for syncing brains on multiple installation...
systemswiki
Point well taken. Thank you!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software