FransJehoul

When does PB7 for android arrives?

Regards

pthompson
Frans,

We do not have any release date for an official Android application.

If you are interested, you are welcome to sign up for our newsletter (http://www.thebrain.com/misc/newsletter), as we typically make announcements regarding product updates and feature enhancements there.

Regards,
mbradleybiz
Are there any plans or efforts under way to create a version of PB for the Android OS? I'm not referring to WebBrain...I'm asking about a fully functional, feature complete version I can sync and use with Windows 7 on the desktop.
zenrain
This UserVoice request is planned, so I believe the answer is yes.
macOS 10.14.3
TheBrain 10.0.42
pthompson
As it has been mentioned several times, we do have plans for an official iOS and Android application of TheBrain. We do not have any timeline for either of these at this time, however.
tcahill
pthompson wrote:
As it has been mentioned several times, we do have plans for an official iOS and Android application of TheBrain. We do not have any timeline for either of these at this time, however.

How about now? Are we there yet? Is it too soon to ask again? Would wining help? Pleeeeeeze!
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
stephaniegtravis
I purchased the Pro Combo because the pricing advertised availability with the Droid.  I now see the feature can no longer be found in the purchase options for Pro Combo.  I'm sure this was an error, but disappointed because the Driod availability was one reason I purchased.  Buyer beware.  I should have check it out first.

Did anyone else see this in the purchase features?
Stephanie
stephanie@stephaniegtravis
352-575-0736
"Sucess is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it." Maya Angelou
jbennett
Hello Stephanie, 

Thanks for posting.  You can view and edit your brains from your android device using TheBrain Cloud Services.  This service is part of our 30-day pro trial and it allows users to backup, synchronize, share brains, and access from iOS and Android devices.  Please contact us at 310-751-5000 if you still have questions about viewing your brains using this service.

James
misellers
I can access my Web Brain over my Nexus 7 (Android 4.1) but don't seem to be able to edit it, any suggestions?
Been there broke that.
pthompson
To edit Thoughts on an Android or any mobile device, you need to long press (press and hold) on an already existing Thought until the creation menu appears.
tcahill
I also am using the Nexus 7. 
When accessing a webbrain using Dolphin or Chrome, the following occurs.
A long press (and hold) on an exiting thought reveals a context menu. The options visible are "Create Child, Create Jump, Create Parent, Rename, Remove Pin". 
I do not see an option to edit the note.
pthompson
Tim,

Tap menu and enable 'Request desktop site'
tcahill
pthompson wrote:
Tim,

Tap menu and enable 'Request desktop site'

Yes Sir, that's it. (On Chrome). I'll have to look about for an equivalent in Dolphin.
leolit
Still, WebBrain is in multitude ways inferior to desktop TB. And if you decide to stop developing iOS and Android applications - it is very, very stupid move. You won't be able make HTML5 WebBrain as advanced as people expect it to be for a long time - and we see it is true. WebBrain is developing very slow. You are losing customers all this time! Instead of making endless webinars (that are all the same) better FINALLY make at least Android application! At least in Android there is Java, do you know that? It is not iOS. So, what takes so long??? 
Gondwana
Interesting that a previous post of mine in this thread has been deleted. Lets hope it was a server malfunction.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software