simonh

Quote:

March 27, 2007 at 11:53 AM

We are working on the ability to export the icons and colors of thoughts into SiteBrain. (If you edit the XML, you can put icons in already, but this is very tedious...)

Nice icons by the way.

Regards,
-Harlan

I'm particularly interested in colors since it would provide a perfect way to create heat maps using TheBrain - I can generate the color values for XML to import (and btw how about reading a file rather than copy-paste??) but that's not much use when they are not exported (or used to set colors inside Brain either)

Here's hoping...
Harlan
Sorry, but other items have taken priority over this. We are still planning this and other upgrades to SiteBrain exports.
Regards,
-Harlan
gcoulthard
Any chance of thought icons being exported for sitebrain publishing. I have photos of contacts (attached as thought icons) that I'd love to be exported for my sitebrains.

Thanks -- Glen

Harlan
As you have no doubt noticed, colors and labels are now included in SiteBrain exports. Icons are quite a bit harder however. It's still on the to do list.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software