GerSch

Do you know any Online CRM- or Task application where I can link to a single task? Then I could synchronize these tasks to a mobile phone.

JohnRimac
MyLifeOrganized has a great desktop app that also syncs to smart phones via wifi or the cloud. Hyperlinks can also be used to link individual objects such as tasks to other objects outside of the program such as PB thoughts. In MLO, use the "Copy as URL" command. To insert a hyperlink, such as a PB thought, one has to prepend to the thought URL "file:", without the quotes, in the Notes section of the task.

I have MLO & PB on a thumb drive that I can use on any computer. I sync to the cloud on MLO's & PB's servers. I also use an iphone with the MLO app on it. I've tried lotsa iphone apps and their respective desktop programs, if they have one. I like MLO. I use PB as place to reference. My work flow is GTD by David Allen.

However, I am thinking of doing everything in PB. I'd use webbrain for anywhere browser access. If I needed more PB power, I'd use a remote access program/service, such as LogMeIn or Teamviewer. Both programs are available on smartphones, like my iphone. The iphone Teamviewer app is free and very good.
PaddyVA
Not sure what you mean by "link to a single task" -- presume you know about Toodledo, which in my searching seems to link to the most apps of other kinds, besides being free on the web.  I use Toodledo as my base, after having tried Remember The Milk, Google Tasks, Outlook tasks, etc.  I use TaskAngel on my PC, which syncs to Toodledo automatically, and is very easy to add a task with a two key stroke popup.  Then on my iPod and Android phone I have several apps that link to Toodledo.  One that I like is Pocket Informant for the Apple devices, because it syncs both my Google calendar and my Toodledo items, and displays them in either calendar or list formats.

BTW, I too like MyLifeOrganized, and it has some very special AI aspects, but I find it costs too much for the extra that it does.  They do have a free base version, but it won't sync to the mobile apps.
HarmenB
JohnRimac wrote: MyLifeOrganized has a great desktop app that also syncs to smart phones via wifi or the cloud. Hyperlinks can also be used to link individual objects such as tasks to other objects outside of the program such as PB thoughts. In MLO, use the "Copy as URL" command. To insert a hyperlink, such as a PB thought, one has to prepend to the thought URL "file:", without the quotes, in the Notes section of the task.

I have MLO & PB on a thumb drive that I can use on any computer. I sync to the cloud on MLO's & PB's servers. I also use an iphone with the MLO app on it. I've tried lotsa iphone apps and their respective desktop programs, if they have one. I like MLO. I use PB as place to reference. My work flow is GTD by David Allen.

However, I am thinking of doing everything in PB. I'd use webbrain for anywhere browser access. If I needed more PB power, I'd use a remote access program/service, such as LogMeIn or Teamviewer. Both programs are available on smartphones, like my iphone. The iphone Teamviewer app is free and very good.

@JohnRimacI also think about using the brain desktop through remote desktop on phones. But does the brain work good with teamviewer on mobile? (enough room on mobile screen?)
thanks for reply
Harmen

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software