ruudhein
Sometimes I want a complete page saved as PDF, sometimes just the pure content of it.

In that case  https://www.printfriendly.com comes in handy. I have their browser extension installed. It's a breeze to use and makes for very compact, small file size PDF's.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.1.12.0
metta
Thanks, Ruud! Very much appreciate you recommending both PrintFriendly and Save Page We.

FWIW, I especially like Save Page We. It allowed me to very quickly archive an entire web site created in a web builder that didn't have an export/back-up function -- and it has been extremely helpful since then in saving (and storing) pages that otherwise would have been much too bulky and large.

Both are great resources! Ã°Å¸â„¢â€š
ruudhein
Happy to spread the geeky joy that tools like this can bring to people like us 😉
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.1.12.0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software