rengel

Click image for larger version - Name: tabDialog.png, Views: 56, Size: 84.88 KB
Reinhard, TB 10.0.36.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
pthompson
Reinhard,

You only have one attached file....Sort does work, but only when there is more than one file attached.

If you are trying to sort your Thoughts, this can be done by navigating to (Options > Arrange Thoughts by)

Regards,
rengel
Patrick,

mainly I wanted to know, if it's ok, that on can add notes and attachments to tags. This came to me as a surprise. So I assumend that 'Sort' was meant for the thoughts that have this tag, and not for the tag's attachments.

I understand, that, conceputally, you treat tags (similar to types) just as a special kind of thought. You even show a tooltip saying 'Tag Thought'. 

But then: If you try the action 'Edit > Add <tag> to Selection', nothing happens. With types, this is possible. So this action should either be disabled or executed. 

With types, one can associate a type with a calendar event. Why is this not possible with tags?

And maybe, the wording of the menu items and the tooltips need some work if a tag is the active thought. Here I would follow Steve Krug's advice "Don't make me think". (Steve Krug, Don't Make Me Think!, New Riders). I get confused, when I see a tag as the active thought, but read 'thought' in the tooltips and menu items and have wonder, which actions apply. 
Reinhard, TB 10.0.36.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software