Jacques
I select this attachment button, the windows does not open. Any idea why and how to correct this. Or is it a bug ?

Thank to all
Harlan
Please download the latest version, this problem has been fixed. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
Jacques
Well,

On one PC it is OK and the other one, sorry no change.
Do you thing about anything I should check ?

Regards

Jacques

Harlan
Jacques,

Please verify that the upgrade was successfully installed. When you select About PB from the help menu, make sure the version number > 4054 (the latest version is 4062).
Regards,
-Harlan
Jacques
Hi,

It was already updated.
So, I decide this morning to install on top of it 4.062 to be sure
No change
I uninstall and reinstall with 4.062
No change
Do you think about any think else. Do you want to provide you any data ?

By the way I have the last java version inside.

Harlan
Jacques, please describe what exactly is happening. Do you mean that you have an attachment on a thought and you are clicking on it in the plex but it is not opening? Does it open if you double click on it in the attachment list? Does this happen on all thoughts? On all Brains?

Please post the output.log file from the PersonalBrain program folder so we can see what is happening. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
-Harlan
Jacques
Hi !

As I told you earlier I have 2 PCs. One with PersonnalBrain 4 running properly (laptop) and an other (desktop) with the problem I am going to try to describe in details .
On my laptop until now, I converted brains form V3 and created new one and I had no any problem.
On the one other I am not able to add attachment in existing brain and on brain created from scratch on the PC.
What ever the solution I used to get access to the attachment button (right click on the thought and left click on the Add attachment button, in the properties and attachments window or from the menu, ..., nothing happens and I cannoy create a new attachment.
On the other end, in a existing brains if an Attacxhment has been created earlier before, no problem to open it.
As far as I have tested the problem, it happen to be exactly the same behaviour on any new or old brain with this PC

Jacques
I hope it will help you to find what happening.

If you any other information, please let me known.

Regards

Jacques.
Harlan
Jacques,

Please try version 4067, which will be posted later tonight, and see if that resolves this problem. I could not replicate it, but based on the logs I think it may have been fixed. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
-Harlan
Jacques
Thank you,

It seems to work fine.

I will let you known if i meet any new problem.

Regards.

Jacques
Jacques
I installed the application on one my other PC. It desnot seens to work. I thought you would interreted to check this one also.

regards

Harlan
Version 4071 fixes the problems that are showing in the log file you posted. Please try this and let us know how it goes.
Regards,
-Harlan
Jacques
Hi,

Sorry, it does not work.
How can I help you to solve this problem ?
Regards.

Jacques
Harlan
Jacques, please reproduce the problem again with version 4071 and repost the log file. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
Jacques
Hi,

Exactly as described earlier I can not create any new attachment but I can open when it has been created on my other PC.

Regards.

Jacques

PS : Same problem description as earlier before

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software