Kriggel23
Just dragged a PDF file from Finder (macOS) onto TB10 and dropped in on an existing thought. Settings are, that attachments are shown as tabs. Reproducible: two monitors, TB10 on the first monitor, Finder on the second. Now drag PDF from monitor two onto TB10 on monitor one. Finder and TB10 on same monitor show normal behavior.

BUT: whereas the icon shows that the current though (in my example: "00019838.pdf") does have an attachment, there's no tab for the newly add attachment...?
Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-07 um 12.25.38.png 
Private information is blurred, selection list contains some thoughts (not visible here).

By switching to "Attachments as a List", and back to "Attachments as Tabs", the attachment tab is updated:
Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-07 um 12.34.27.png 

Kriggel23
mcaton
Christian,

Post Edit... I had written 'replicated' but I spoke too soon, my setting was Attachments as a List and I didn't notice the file at the bottom of the screen.  I'll keep testing.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software