seamus
Mac OS X 10.4.8 (PPC) G4

When I click on an attachment such as a weblink or pdf, the appropriate app launches and displays the page or file. When I click back into the Brain the link or file that I had just been viewing opens up again.

When I click back to the Brain the second time everything behaves normally.

This happens for attached files which I have dragged into the Brain from the desktop or from any other folder.
mcaton

Seamus,

Thank you for pointing this out.  I haven't seen this behavior, but we'll start testing to try and duplicate.  Does this happen with any file type?

Matt Caton

TheBrain Technologies

Harlan

We have reproduced this problem. I think it is related to opening an attachment by clicking on the icon in the plex.

Regards,
-Harlan
seamus
It happens with all my attachments including weblinks, Folders, images etc.

(PB 4.0.2.7)
Harlan
We tracked down this problem and found that it was due to the way the Mac windows are not responsive until they are activated first... This fix will be part of the next release.
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan

Version 4.0.3.4, released yesterday, fixes this problem.

Regards,
-Harlan
seamus
Cool. It is now working properly on my system with the latest version. Nice one!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software