rustada
I wish there was an option to automatically show\hide notes menu. Hide if thought has no notes, events, attachments... show otherwise.
mcaton
It's an interesting request.  You could minimize the notes area (on the splitter bar) and also turn on the feature for showing an icon on thoughts with notes (Preferences > Look & Feel > Show notes and events indicators). This way you would know whether or not you NEED to open a note for a thought.

Thanks,
Matt
Harlan
While the concept is appealing, the effect would be the plex resizing/moving as you navigate, making it very unpleasant.
Regards,
-Harlan
rustada
Harlan wrote:
While the concept is appealing, the effect would be the plex resizing/moving as you navigate, making it very unpleasant.

That is why it should be an option. What is unpleasant for you is an UI efficiency upgrade for me. If I wanted visually appealing I would use adobe Photoshop instead, but I don't.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software