BrentK
When I maximize and then restore an auto-hidden panel, the restored panel automatically moves to the bottom of the list of panels.  My panels are positioned vertically on the right-side of the screen.

I hope that this is a bug, because I'd like for the panels to remain in the order I've placed them. 

Brent

nw
In my experience going for anything other than the default tools layout is a waste of time.

Installing updates, changing themes, maximising the plex or switching windows modes were all likely to result in everything being reset to default in PB6 and it sounds like these bugs are still there in V7.

BrentK
nw wrote:
In my experience going for anything other than the default tools layout is a waste of time.

Installing updates, changing themes, maximising the plex or switching windows modes were all likely to result in everything being reset to default in PB6 and it sounds like these bugs are still there in V7.

If it "sounds" like certain issues you experienced in v6 still exist in v7, then why don't you test v7 and post specific, and constructive, information instead of making useless general statements? 

nw
Ouch!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software