BrentK
First of all, this is a very nice feature!  I like how it provides space for having several more pins while still providing very fast access to each tool. 

I wanted to let you know that the Notes panel cannot be widened by "grabbing" its border and dragging it.  This works fine on the other tabs.

p.s. Maybe you already intend to do this, but please allow the position of each tool to be changed by dragging-dropping while they're in "hidden mode". 

Brent

Moe
Brent, Thanks for posting. 

Do you have the notes tool Auto-hidden at the (top, bottom, left or right)? 

Does it matter at which location the notes tool has been auto-hidden at when you run into this issue?

Does it matter if the other tools are auto-hidden at the same location when this occurs?

I have auto-hidden the notes tool at all locations noted above and have been able to re-size without any problem. If you can provide further information that would be great.

Thanks,
Moe
BrentK
Moe,
I have the tools on the right-side of my screen so that the tabs are listed vertically.  I just moved the tools to the bottom, so that the tabs are listed horizontally, and I was able to increase the size of each panel by clicking and dragging the border.  I moved the tools back to the right-side and re-tested, and I still could not increase the size of the Notes panel.  I can decrease it, but not increase it.  This condition exists whether the Notes panel has notes or is empty.

Thanks,
Brent

Moe
Brent, Thanks for the further clarification. I ran some further tests and was able to replicate this issue. We'll look into this.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software