sibleyd
The existing backup procedure works well for me with local backups. I keep a large number of local backups on several different devices.

I like to also keep regular cloud backups. This does not work well for me.  The backup file takes a very long time to upload to my Cloud Drive. This consumes a large portion of available bandwidth and slows other things.

I would like your service to make regular automated backups in the Cloud. I am aware of several other cloud services that do this. I know there are varying degrees of sophistication. I would like at a minimum a backup once or twice a day with backups maintained as long as storage space allows. It seems to me very voluminous cloud storage space is very reasonably priced these days. I would gladly pay extra for this service.

I would want these backups to be in addition not in place of local backups.
metta
+1

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software