yofranch
Hello,

Is there a way to have an automatic versioning of the file such as the one we can find on dropbox or other cloud saving service? The only way I know is to do manually a backup.

NB : I have the cloud service option with thebrain.

Thanks for your support.
Brigitte
Since you have TheBrain cloud service, you can synchronize your Brains to TheBrain cloud. Just click the down arrow next to the "cloud" icon in the top toolbar and choose "Sync this brain automatically" "et voila" you will have your automatic back up. 

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
metta
@yofranch ~

As you are probably already well aware, the brain sync Brigitte mentioned only creates a 1-time backup that overwrites the previous backup. No previous versions are maintained.

For this reason, I'm saving all my version histories with regular manual backups.
yofranch
Thanks for your answer. Metta got the point. If for any reason the file's getting corrupted or deleted, no way to retrieve it. 

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software