Larathiel
Is there any option or add-in that can make TB9 parse the Note text of the currently active thought to display ad hoc Thought Links to any thoughts that already exist in the current brain?

I'm thinking along the lines of something that works similar to a Spelling Checker: i.e. TB would scan the Note text on thought activation and underline words/phrases that match thought titles, categories, labels, or tags that already exist in the current brain. And like a spell checker, it wouldn't actually modify the note text, just provide its functionality via underlining or highlighting, etc.

FWIW, I've seen such features on some RPG messageboards using GreaseMonkey scripts that look for the names of deities, spells, classes, and keywords relevant to the game.

For Example:  http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2ku2g&page=1?Messageboard-AutoLinking

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software